Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Chelsea (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May I think goals is the best option here. Man.United will be relaxed, while Chelsea will be after 3 points. Moreover, apart from the last game between these 2 sides which Chelsea won 1-0, the last 7 games between these 2 sides produced 3 or more goals and Both to Score bet won in all of the said games. Over 2.5 is priced @ 1.70-1.80, while Both to Score is priced @ 1.57-1.60. Both are good selections in my opinion.

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May could be value in Chelsea if United give some of the younger players a chance of big match experience? they have already won the league and lost the chance of the record points tally

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May United won't give their youngsters a chance. The only player from the reserve team that could feature is Januzaj (I count Powell as first teamer). I expect United to give Januzaj a chance to shine against Swansea or WBA, but no way agaisnt Chelsea.

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May I reckon Chelsea here, first half win - couldn't say if they will hold that lead as they are giving away an awful lot of 60-90min goals, and it's United of course. Benitez has a long running fued with United and the games they have played versus Chelsea recently have been excellent. Some would say Chelsea deserved better from those encounters, and with all their players fit and ready to go (depending on who is injured in Europe of course) I think the value could be on Chelsea HT and FT wins here. Probably 2-1 though statistically they can't have yet another 4-5 goal game ... can they? Let's hope so :D

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May United got outplayed each encounter with Chelsea this season. Chelsea knocked them out of both domestic cups and in the league game United played against 9 men and won with an offside goal. Chelsea still had more shots on goal and more possession even after 30 minutes of playing with 9 men. And that's when United had something to play for - but now that they don't, I would say it's very risky backing them to win this match. On the same basis, and the fact that Chelsea is in a tight fight for top 4 spot, I would say the value is with backing Chelsea.

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May ...And let's not forget Arsenal threw 2 points away against them on Sunday just gone, Sagna and his erractic tackle!! Lol that sounds a bit like a dirty joke but it wasn't. I will be watching this game eagerly, as I think United have been under intense pressure to perform in the league since going out of Europe, but now they are champions they might just relax and get a hammering. And Chelsea with Benitez at the helm will be looking to be the first in the queue to hand it out to them. Decent game in prospect, let's hope we get a decent referee...

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May I'm Red Devils' fans. I reck on this match will be a tough match for Chelsea even though we have secured the Premier League 12/13's title. [TABLE=class: matches] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Mon[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]01/04/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]FAC[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a strong] Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 1 - 0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Manchester United[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Mon[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]11/03/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]FAC[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Manchester United[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 2 - 2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Chelsea[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Thu[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]01/11/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]LEC[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a strong] Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] E 5 - 4[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Manchester United[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Mon[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]29/10/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 2 - 3[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b strong] Manchester United[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Mon[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]06/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 3 - 3[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Manchester United[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]18/09/11[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a strong] Manchester United[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 3 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Chelsea[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]08/05/11[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a strong] Manchester United[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 2 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Chelsea[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I believe Chelsea will keep showing their dominance onwards. Chelsea only have 4 matches to go and will secure the Champions League 13/14's ticket from Arsenal. Torres will fight for his position due to some sources that i've read. If he doesn't perform well, he might be placed on the summer exits. My Pick: A.Handicap - Chelsea (+0.25) @ 2.1 - SBO

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May Like the guys above, I see some value with Chelsea at Old Trafford this Sunday. Man United have won 15 out of a total of 17 matches at home this season which is an all mighty record at home but having won the league already, I think the pressure has already eased off and this for me was clear last week when they drew 1-1 against Arsenal. Chelsea on the other hand are fighting for their spot in Europe against both Arsenal and Tottenham. The blues were fantastic mid-week when they came back from 1-0 down to beat Basel 3-1 and have been playing some really good feeling under Benetiz who is sure to go at the end of the season. So for me, I'm going with the following bet while the odds are still decent: Chelsea WIN @ 3.25 w/ Paddy Power If Man Utd come out with a team of youngsters tomorrow, be sure to watch the odds for Chelsea come plummeting down so be sure to get your bets in quick if you plan on sticking some cash down on a Chelsea win!

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May 4pts Over 2.5 goals 8/11 BetVictor I like the idea of there being goals in this game. We saw four of them when these two met at Old Trafford in the FA Cup and United can go and play expansively. Chelsea will need to push men forward and they have the pace to unsettle the United defence so I think this will be a pretty open game. Games between the top sides have produced a few goals in the last couple of years and this can be no different. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-utd-vs-chelsea-betting-expect-to-see-a-few-goals-in-the-game-of-the-weekend-20130505

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May

United got outplayed each encounter with Chelsea this season. Chelsea knocked them out of both domestic cups and in the league game United played against 9 men and won with an offside goal. Chelsea still had more shots on goal and more possession even after 30 minutes of playing with 9 men. And that's when United had something to play for - but now that they don't' date=' I would say it's very risky backing them to win this match. On the same basis, and the fact that Chelsea is in a tight fight for top 4 spot, I would say the value is with backing Chelsea.[/quote'] Hello sir at 93 years of age, you are still pretty sharp.

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May Late post but i needed to see the teams first. Utd want to win, Chelsea need to win but more important to not loose. - Booth teams strong at the back, United have not lost a Sunday match in 23 games both home and away. This is more open then Jenna Jameson`s "beaver". Heavy on the Under 3,[email protected] Posted when game played 4.43

Like the guys above, I see some value with Chelsea at Old Trafford this Sunday. Man United have won 15 out of a total of 17 matches at home this season which is an all mighty record at home but having won the league already, I think the pressure has already eased off and this for me was clear last week when they drew 1-1 against Arsenal. Chelsea on the other hand are fighting for their spot in Europe against both Arsenal and Tottenham. The blues were fantastic mid-week when they came back from 1-0 down to beat Basel 3-1 and have been playing some really good feeling under Benetiz who is sure to go at the end of the season. So for me, I'm going with the following bet while the odds are still decent: Chelsea WIN @ 3.25 w/ Paddy Power If Man Utd come out with a team of youngsters tomorrow, be sure to watch the odds for Chelsea come plummeting down so be sure to get your bets in quick if you plan on sticking some cash down on a Chelsea win!
Well I was convinced this game was going to end as a draw until Mata does what he usually does and that's come up with the goods! Pretty pleased about this one considering the odds! :)

Well I was convinced this game was going to end as a draw until Mata does what he usually does and that's come up with the goods! Pretty pleased about this one considering the odds! :)
We've had a same point of view but you picked it wrong. Lucky i still win a bit man. :)

Re: Manchester United v Chelsea > Sun 5th May Should have taken Chelsea on the handicap. United is such a disappointment, everytime they win the title, they don't seem to give a **** anymore, this is what I hate about them and they can never be in the same league as teams like Bayern, Juventus and Barca who still go all out to win even if they win the title.

Should have taken Chelsea on the handicap. United is such a disappointment' date=' everytime they win the title, they don't seem to give a **** anymore, this is what I hate about them and they can never be in the same league as teams like Bayern, Juventus and Barca who still go all out to win even if they win the title.[/quote'] Why would they be bothered? They won the league, what exactly was their motivation playing Chelsea? The answer is none. Anyone that backed United against Chelsea would want medical help, you just don't back a team that have no motivation. I'm a United fan, and the only bet for that game was Chelsea +1, but I wouldn't back against my side.