Flat Racing - Friday 26th April

17:00 Sandown Much like most of the day this is a bit of a trappy handicap but one horse in particular has caught my eye and that is Macdillon. He was a model of consistency in 2012 despite not getting his head in front, unplaced on his first three starts of the year to then go on and not finish out the first three for the remainder of his seven races. He starts the season on an attractive mark of 73 (started off of 77 last year) which is 1lb lower than his last winning mark. Add to this the fact he has a decent enough record round here at Sandown with both of his career wins coming over course and distance and several other good efforts. He's ran off a mark as high as 92 at this track (albeit back in 2009). His latest run over course and distance was an eye catching one and it came on his penultimate start where he ran on well to take 2nd to Rocket Rob who lines up against him again today. My selection is 6lbs higher off than that rival today (dropped 1lb in handicap and claimer takes off 5lbs) and also has a better draw in stall 3 (stall 7 that day and Rocket Rob had the plum draw in stall 1, stall 11 today). Very capable claimer on boatd who takes off a handy 5lbs which could be vital to his chances in this race. Despite the horses consistency, he does tend to struggle to get his head in front so I will be playing each way in this race. 2pts E/W Macdillon @ SP (willhill)

Re: Flat Racing - Friday 26th April Sir Ryan Moore rides today at Sandown and his best ride of the day could be 3yr old trained by Sir Michael Stoute in the second last race on the card, she made a very nice impression when she took to the racetrack for the first time back on 15th of Nov 2012 at Kempton be that on the polytrack. She cut though the field like a knife through butter under jockey S W Kelly coming home second, i backed her E/W that day at big odds and she might even have won or got even closer had Kelly been more aware of the strong run from jockey T.Durcan on winner Al Jamal. With Sir Ryan taking the ride today she rates a VERY confident bet, with a strong recommendation on shopping around for the best price and taking said price. 9/2 can still be found, GRAB IT!!! 4:25 Sandown - Auld Allinace. Win Bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.