Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Sat 27th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v West Bromwich Albion (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Sat 27th April SOUTHAMPTON V WBA (27TH APRIL) OVER 2.5 GOALS FT (2.00 OR 1/1 ON BET365) Southampton last played Swansea in what was actually quit a decent game, though it ended 0-0. They defended well enough, and towards the end Southamton looked like winning it against the odds. They failed to do so, though ultimately I think they are definitely worth a few goals here at home. West Brom are also playing some good stuff and scored a couple of goals in their last game, so I see both sides scoring here with Saints winning in the end. Southampton at home average just over 3 goals, and all their goalscorers are playing decent football and are fit. West Brom when Lukaku gets on the ball look extremely dangerous too. Overall a decent game on the cards here with 3 or more goals to come. So on that logic backing the 3 goal overs at evens looks bang tidy! I will be chucking £20-30 on that inplay after about 10 minutes if it stays goalless too, hopefully get 6/4 or something to add to the 1/1 pre match bet and make a bucket of silvers to throw away on backing my beloved Arsenal to beat the champs :D Lol well I can hope! Good luck with your betting!

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Sat 27th April Injuries and suspensions Southampton v West Bromwich Southampton: Ward-Prowse (13/0 m) West Bromwich: Jones (22/1 d) (doubtful), Brunt (29/2 m), Gera (16/4 m), Thorne (5/0 m), Mulumbu (24/1 m)

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Sat 27th April

can i know what is the (22/1 d) suppose to mean? thanks
I think it's the playing stats for this season - 22 games, 1 goal, also confirming that the player is a defender ('m' representing midfielder etc).

Re: Southampton v West Bromwich Albion > Sat 27th April

SOUTHAMPTON V WBA (27TH APRIL) OVER 2.5 GOALS FT (2.00 OR 1/1 ON BET365) I will be chucking £20-30 on that inplay after about 10 minutes if it stays goalless too, hopefully get 6/4 or something to add to the 1/1
Result!