Fulham v Arsenal > Sat 20th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Arsenal (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.27 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Arsenal > Sat 20th April We are currently priced at 3/4 which is not a good price IMO. I do think we will win away to Fulham but wouldnt back us below Evens. Fulham rolled over for Chelsea last night but can see them providing a sterner test at the weekend, we've had some real tough matches there in recent seasons. One thing, Fulham dont have a whole lot to play for it seems and looking at their team last night, it's probably the weakest Fulham have been in a couple of seasons.

Re: Fulham v Arsenal > Sat 20th April Motivation factor here overshadows everything else here. I will invest conservatively. In saying that arsenal +0 @ 1.30 is a good solid leg to put into an accumulator as balancing all relative factors, really can't see arsenal wasting the opportunity for much needed points here.

Re: Fulham v Arsenal > Sat 20th April Not really impressed with Fulham, they have lost 6 games at home and in others they have got lucky, Stoke missed a penalty when they played and they nearly threw away a big lead against QPR. Apart from WBA the teams they have defeated at home have all been bottom 8 or so..Senderos in central defence is poor as well. Arsenal were unfortunate not to beat Everton I thought , they just didn't take their chances. I like Arsenal here but the price isn't spectacular, one to bet inplay IMO...

Re: Fulham v Arsenal > Sat 20th April I am a Fulham fan and I admit theyve been lucky this season Not the same team Martin is trying to change the style of play we arent as consistent at home as we were last seasons with Hodgson 2 things I will never agree with previews based on statistics and people saying a team has no motivation This will be a Fulham vs Arsenal match first of all a London Derby between a week team and a strong in-form Arsenal I can see goals tomorow Over 2.5

Re: Fulham v Arsenal > Sat 20th April

I really think Fulham will get something out of this. I definitely don't see Fulham just rolling over and allowing Arsenal to cruise to the three points. They have some quality mixed with hard working team players who can make life difficult for the Arsenal players particularly in the midfield battle. Arsenal at 4/5 to win away to Fulham is a stupid price IMO. Yes they need the win more, and will be motivated, but needing the win also means they are under more pressure. Whereas Fulham can play in a more relaxed mood knowing they have the chance to beat one of the big boys in a derby match and hurt their Champions League ambitions. My selection: Take Fulham and Draw at 6/5 (Paddy Power).
I agree. Fulham +0.5 (AH) @ 2.4 (SBObet) is massive in my opinion. This is a side with a good historical home record against a side with a decent but not spectacular away record. Arsenal should be no bigger than evens. Chelsea were flattered by the 3-0 result in the week, some poor defending from Fulham but there's a good chance they will play better here.

Re: Fulham v Arsenal > Sat 20th April Arsenal to win. They have been in good form recently and last couple of seasons they had very good results in the end of season, beacause you all know that they played CL every single season. And they will next also. No calculations in here. It might be a late winner today but in the end enough to win the bet. 1-2 or 2-3 result.

Re: Fulham v Arsenal > Sat 20th April Both Carzola and Wiltshire where having fitness tests on their knocks Friday. Only the Arsenal website is stating this. Wenger may wish to start with one of these on the bench which weakens their team in my opinion. I think rather than Arsenal to win , I would back both teams to score at the same price as an Arsenal win, and even go over 3.5 (8-1 with William Hill) given they played out a 3-3. In their last 6 meetings half the games have been over 3.5. Both teams to score 8pts, over 3.5 small interest 1.5 points