** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

MLB: April 8th 2013 Picks

texas -1.5 5/4 san fran -1.5 7/5 5 pts double bet365 think these are four good teams so taking the teams that have the edge in starting pitching in my opinion. bumgarner starts slow traditionally though which is the only reason i dont have a single on sf as well nym -1.5 7/4 10pts single i think there is something wrong with roy halladay and intend to oppose him in the immediate future wherever i see fit season 4-6 (+37.77) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

texas -1.5 5/4 san fran -1.5 7/5 5 pts double bet365 think these are four good teams so taking the teams that have the edge in starting pitching in my opinion. bumgarner starts slow traditionally though which is the only reason i dont have a single on sf as well nym -1.5 7/4 10pts single i think there is something wrong with roy halladay and intend to oppose him in the immediate future wherever i see fit season 4-6 (+37.77) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
5-7 (+50.27) Shame texas couldnt have avoided the run in the top of the ninth for a full house!!! Still that's life Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2