Jump Racing ~ Sunday 7th April

4.40 Ascot: A.P.Security Veterans’ Handicap Chase (Class 2) (3m) I think Fruity O’Rooney is interesting here in a first time visor and back on good ground, he’s been running well all year and looks well handicapped in this company. Top weight Hold On Julio will be a popular choice but has been a frustrating sort and I’d like to see him jump well again before supporting him. Garleton makes the long trip down for Maurice Barnes and he could make it worthwhile by making the frame and is a fair alternative in what looks a very tricky race. Selections: 2pts Fruity O’Rooney 6/1

Coral 1pt Garleton 8/1 BetVictor

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/ascot-betting-fruity-o-rooney-can-provide-the-moore-s-with-another-winner-at-ascot-20130407

Re: Jump Racing ~ Sunday 7th April

3.25 Ascot: Huge Juvenile Handicap Hurdle (Sunday £5k Bonus Race) (Class 3) (2m) A few nice juveniles line up here and it might be worth taking on the Henderson filly Little Dutch Girl. I like Calculated Risk especially after surprising me last time on what I thought was unsuitable ground, always expected him to do better when the ground dried up so is of obvious interest today. Sky Khan is capable of improving on what he has shown us so far and is an alternative selection at a value price. Selections: 2pts Calculated Risk 6/1

Stan James 1pt Sky Khan 10/1 Bet365

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/ascot-betting-quinn-can-strike-with-calculated-risk-in-juvenile-contest-at-ascot-20130407

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.