MLB April 3rd picks

hope nobody minds me getting the thread underway for the day chicago white sox (-1.5) to beat kc 6/4 washington (-1.5) to beat miami 5/6 toronto (-1.5) to beat cleveland 23/30 In jake we trust. Peavy takes the mound for my white sox tonight facing off against ervin santana. santana is erratic at his worst and superb at his best, tends to be more of the former rather than the latter these days and while the sox are aging these days i still think they take advantage brandon morrow was having a nice year last year before injury derailed it and fancy the jays will put some runs up in support with ubaldo jiminez another somewhat erratic pitcher on the mound for an indians team that for me lacks a little pop in their lineup and finally the nats who many myself included believe to be the majors best team with option 1a on the mound in gio gonzalez, i am no kevin slowey fan and other than stanton i dont see anything to fear in the lineup 5pts treble bet365 season record 1-1 (+20.97) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB April 3rd picks Astros (m/l) 1pt @ 2.65 Bet365 I fancied them on opening night, and didn't go with them. I am tonight, behind Humber on the mound. ******* MLB Heinz Going to paper trial small stake Heinzes whenever there's enough prices I like to make it worthwhile - little point taking odds-on shots. Will keep a running total separate to the actual singles I put on. Always with Bet365 White Sox -1.5 @ 2.55, Astros m/l @ 2.65, Nationals -2.5 @ 2.45, Pirates -1.5 @ 2.67, Phillies m/l @ 2.21, Athletics -1.5 @ 2.50 0.1pt Heinz = 5.7pts staked Returns 182.72pts if all correct :hope

i have gone back in again texas (-1.5) to beat houston 20/23 detroit (-1.5) to beat minnesota 21/20 nats (-1.5) to beat miami 4/5 san diego to beat ny mets 131/100 3pts acca cant like houston. as a white sox fan humber did little for us after the perfect game and that was against the toothless mariners and ogando is solid, houstons lineup just fills me with dread for them this year anibal sanchez had a solid year at miami/detroit last year and detroit are an offensive team that should always score san diego send clay richard to the mound tonight and its a hunch play more than anything else as neither of these teams are offensive powerhouses Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB April 3rd

Royals Vs White sox Under 7.5 Don'tsee much knock out power on either side fancy a closely fought game here between these two
Didn't notice this yesterday. Good shout Simmy :clap in future if you could post in the daily threads that get posted it just keeps the place tidier and all our tips in the same place :ok (I'll leave this thread as it is for another day, then will stick it in the thread with the other Apr 3rd stuff)

hope nobody minds me getting the thread underway for the day chicago white sox (-1.5) to beat kc 6/4 washington (-1.5) to beat miami 5/6 toronto (-1.5) to beat cleveland 23/30 In jake we trust. Peavy takes the mound for my white sox tonight facing off against ervin santana. santana is erratic at his worst and superb at his best, tends to be more of the former rather than the latter these days and while the sox are aging these days i still think they take advantage brandon morrow was having a nice year last year before injury derailed it and fancy the jays will put some runs up in support with ubaldo jiminez another somewhat erratic pitcher on the mound for an indians team that for me lacks a little pop in their lineup and finally the nats who many myself included believe to be the majors best team with option 1a on the mound in gio gonzalez, i am no kevin slowey fan and other than stanton i dont see anything to fear in the lineup 5pts treble bet365 season record 1-1 (+20.97) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
stupid bluejays!!!! season 1-3 (+12.97) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB April 3rd picks

******* MLB Heinz Going to paper trial small stake Heinzes whenever there's enough prices I like to make it worthwhile - little point taking odds-on shots. Will keep a running total separate to the actual singles I put on. Always with Bet365 White Sox -1.5 @ 2.55, Astros m/l @ 2.65, Nationals -2.5 @ 2.45, Pirates -1.5 @ 2.67, Phillies m/l @ 2.21, Athletics -1.5 @ 2.50 0.1pt Heinz = 5.7pts staked
14.61pts returned for a profit of 8.91pts