MLB: April 2nd picks

Re: MLB: April 2nd picks Orioles @ Rays TB @1.60 Bet365 (1pt) Price will deliver a strong outing but I think will be a close game. Indians @ Blue Jays TOR OVER 4.5 runs @1.86 Bet365 (backed early morning) (2pt) Jays are my pick for World Series but I not sure about Dickey's performance (I know he was NL Cy Young last season...). So, Reyes, Cabrera, Bautista and Encarnacion will get the job done!! Cardinals @ Diamondbacks UNDER 9 @1.90 Bet365 (1pt) Two good pitchers on the mound Rockies @ Brewers MIL -1.5 @2.40 Bet365 (1pt) Brewers will show power at bat against a pitcher I don't like and Estrada will deliver a solid start.

Re: MLB: April 2nd picks season record thus far 0-1 (-5.00) tonights selections are texas (-1.5) v houston 5/6 san francisco to beat LA Dodgers 25/26 10 pts double bet365 texas have darvish on the mound who i am looking to step to the next level and in the game after the big home opener in the new division against in state rivals with the new logo and unis unveiled i look for the stros to get beat and sink back to their expected basement level performance tonight as for the reigning champs even in light of Bumgarners historical slow starts in his career, I will look to the champs to even up this series as the Korean Ryu will probably take some time adjusting to the States, As always its a little bit of a risk with the giants whether their bats will turn up on any given night and the didnt for the opener so lets hope Posey, Panda et al produce at the plate this evening. was tempted to go with the A's over Seattle as well but adding the extra one cost me on opening day so not going to fall into the trap tonight. good luck all

Re: MLB: April 2nd picks Indians (m/l) 1pt @ 2.69 Bet365 The BJs improved during the off-season, a hell of a lot, I know this. They deserve to be favourites against the Indians, for sure. But I just wouldn't have the visitors as big as 17/10... more like 11/8 in my book - they've brought in Bourn, Reynolds, and particularly Swisher... they're not such big dogs for this one imo. Purely a value play, in that I agree Toronto should be favourites, and are most likely winners, but the odds... the odds....

Re: MLB: April 2nd picks Brewers (-1) after 4.5 innings - 2pts @ 2.90 Bet365 De la Rosa returned from Tommy John surgery to toss up an ERA of 9.82 over 3 starts (0-2) late last season. He has a full Spring training behind him now of course, but even when de la Rosa was, well, de la Rosa, he ceded runs with alacrity at Miller Park with an ERA over 3 starts that replicated his 9.82 from his return last season. Despite the Brewers recovering from yet another blown save to win in the season opener, they will be wary and should be looking to attacking de la Rosa right from the get-go to put some insurance runs on the board as early as possible to protect against any late-game wobbles.

Re: MLB: April 2nd picks Mariners @ Athletics UNDER 7 (-1.03) I have no idea why I cannot get off of bold or why my return button doesn't work, sorry. I will be backing the unders in this game as I see it as a mirror of yesterdays game that saw a scoreline of 2-0. Iwakuma was a horse as along reliever and then as a starter in the second half of last season...look for a fast start from him. Parker for the A's isn't a joker either and the fact that he is at home gives me more comfort. The head up, Angel Hernadez has a good record of unders and a corresponding high strike rate which helps the under wager. It is to be noted that Iwakuma gets more ground balls that any other Mariners starter. Best of Luck!

season record thus far 0-1 (-5.00) tonights selections are texas (-1.5) v houston 5/6 san francisco to beat LA Dodgers 25/26 10 pts double bet365 texas have darvish on the mound who i am looking to step to the next level and in the game after the big home opener in the new division against in state rivals with the new logo and unis unveiled i look for the stros to get beat and sink back to their expected basement level performance tonight as for the reigning champs even in light of Bumgarners historical slow starts in his career, I will look to the champs to even up this series as the Korean Ryu will probably take some time adjusting to the States, As always its a little bit of a risk with the giants whether their bats will turn up on any given night and the didnt for the opener so lets hope Posey, Panda et al produce at the plate this evening. was tempted to go with the A's over Seattle as well but adding the extra one cost me on opening day so not going to fall into the trap tonight. good luck all
jobs a goodun season record 1-1 (+20.97) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB: April 2nd picks n1 Dan, comfy does it :ok

Indians (m/l) 1pt @ 2.69 Bet365
Nice outing by Masterson gets the job done for the Tribe
Brewers (-1) after 4.5 innings - 2pts @ 2.90 Bet365
Failed by half an inning to fade the Brewers' implosion :wall 4-2 up after 4 innings, it was 4-4 before any more outs were recorded. 2-5 (-3.27)