Boss Network €1000 Easter Egg Hunt

avongirl

Thanks to the AWESOME one for the info :ok Believed to be network-wide, definitely on poker.co.uk/APAT and PokerHeaven at 13.00 BST [h=2]€1,000 Easter Egg Hunt[/h] The Easter Bunny has hidden his Eggs inside a €1,000 Tournament this April. Help us track them down this Easter in our amazing Easter Egg Hunt. On Tuesday April 2nd at 12:00 GMT take part in our €1,000 Guaranteed Bounty Tournament for only a €5+€0.50 buy-in. As well as the Bunny himself, there are 7 other Bounties for you to claim. These include 6 eggs of varying colours and a Basket to put them in. Eliminate multiple Bounties and win the following prizes: Bounty Payout Structure

• Knock out the Bunny, his Basket and ALL the eggs – €5,000
  • Knock out the Bunny and his Basket and the Choccy Egg – €1,000
  • Knock out more than 5 eggs (of any variety) – €400
  • Knock out more than 4 eggs (of any variety) – €300
  • Knock out more than 3 eggs (of any variety) – €200
  • Knock out more than 2 eggs (of any variety) – €150
  • Knock out more than one egg (of any variety) – €50

Bracelets Just to add an extra special feel to this promotion. Every time you knock out a Bounty, you can win a special Bracelet for use on your account! So have a great Easter Break, and happy Hunting! We advise our customers to carefully read the terms and conditions for this promotion. If you have any questions about this promotion please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or talk to one of our Customer Service Advisors directly over Live Chat.

Re: Boss Network €1000 Easter Egg Hunt Yeah, but I got roughed up in it. Flopped a set of Jacks on a K,J,8 board... made a re-raise, which got put all-in, in order that I could have the pleasure of being shown a glorious set of Kings. If that was a bounty that did that to me, I'd be incandescent with rage now. I'd go apoplectic and impetulantly rip my dictionary asunder! Then I be talking lik dis bro, innit. p.s. There's an awesomo4 in it, but that's definitely not me (He's still in it, for one thing)