Glenn's lays

glennhughes

Re: Glenn's lays

Unlucky very good attempt for your second go. Do you not think you should have banked more? It doesnt feel like you got a lot considering how well you done.
Banking half the winnings sounds reasonable enough to me but I suppose it's down to personal choice at the end.I'm not sure I would have been able to bank much more in the end.I suppose it depends on what you want to prioritize.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you banked £200 but you started with £150 so thats only £50 profit??
Yes,I thought that was quite clear from the posts too.I had previously explained I wanted to bump up the balance to bet so that I hopefully could get to start on the Premiership matches and lay the forecasts.It didn't happen.Now I'm left with 200 and using 50 til the start of the premiership matches.Like I said,all that was previously explained.Maybe you would have done it different.Everybody is different.That's why we have so many different threads,don't we?Again,down to your own preferences.

Yeah thats fair enough' date=' you had made £390 then profit until that last bet really just felt that was still a lot to be betting with i would have banked a lot more myself but as you say down to everyones own preference.[/quote'] It was quite a lot to be betting with alright but I was quite confident about my bet.It's all about calculated risk,isn't it?You should start your own thread,we can all benefit from each other's methods so that we can hopefully learn along the way,at least that's some of us we'll learn along the way ;)

Re: Glenn's lays So unlucky mate. Still 167 is pretty good for a rookie :p Will be keeping up with this attempt too, so good luck :hope Think it was a good idea to keep the new run going in this thread too. Smithy (and all his other idiotic pseudonyms he used) made this place look like a right mess of a forum (just like the shambles that is the Betfair forum). So having 1 big epic thread is the way to go imo. :ok

So unlucky mate. Still 167 is pretty good for a rookie :p Will be keeping up with this attempt too, so good luck :hope Think it was a good idea to keep the new run going in this thread too. Smithy (and all his other idiotic pseudonyms he used) made this place look like a right mess of a forum (just like the shambles that is the Betfair forum). So having 1 big epic thread is the way to go imo. :ok
Thanks for the support,always greatly appreciated.Man City 1-1 at the moment,might look like a complete fool in a while if this fails on the second bet :hope

• 3 weeks later...