** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dutch Jupiler League 29-3 / 1-4

Here are my thoughts for some matches: Helmond - Eindhoven ( 1 ) maybe Helmond -1 or even -2 * Eindhoven is playing poor and are at the bottom of the table, lost last 6 matches whill Helmond can still point for the championship and def need those 3 points in a match as this * Excelsior - Den Bosch ( over 2,5 ) * Excelsior is scoring almost every homematch and concedes a lot, Den Bosch is on a good streak and scoring a lot of goals. Home match was 3-0 for Den Bosch and I except this match to be something like 1-3/1-2 or even 2-3 * I will take the goals here Dordrecht - Oss ( BTTS ) * Dordrecht scores almost every homematch and Oss almost every away match except against big teams like MVV or Sparta. Instead of the overs I take the BTTS because I want to cover the 1-1 * Go Ahead Eagles - Sparta ( BTTS ) * Both score a lot and Sparta concedes in away matches at least one goal per match in a lot of matches. Sparta have to be careful to don't drop anymore points or it will be a dangerous situation to win the championship. GAE scores almost every homematch so I think this is a good match. Because I will cover the 1-1 again I will take the BTTS here. These will be my bets, hope you can discuss about it.

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 29-3 / 1-4

FC Volendam - Fortuna Sittard. FC Volendam showed great form recently 4 out of 6 wins, drawing with Den Bosch(who are also in great from) and only losing to Sparta(currently number 1 in the league) Fortuna Sittard Also not in a bad form 3 wins 1 draw and 2 losses. But the quality of the opponents average(2 from top-9 and 4 from bottom-9) Since the winter break FC Volendam is really climbing in the league table(Currently 3th) and showing really great football equally both home and away. They scored the most goals in the league(58) and 39 of those goals were scored by there attackers Kramer(16) and Tuyp(23) Both are on fire and will play tomorrow. Fortuna Sittard have a history of not doing so great in away games the last years. This year it's a little better then other years but results are average in away games. They grab most of there points at home were they are a real danger to almost every team in the league because of the very solid defence(Only conceded 28 goals total) and there fast and adaquate attack. But tomorrow they play away and thats a different story, so far they played 5 away games against teams from the top-9 of the table. They managed to get 2 draws and 3 losses(scoring 4 and conceded 10) Also there best defender Timothy Dreesen(23/0) is out due to a injury. This is a big blow for there defence, his replacement is most likely Niels Vets(7/0). Looking at Volendam's form and there qualty strikers and on the other hand average form in away matches plus the fact Fortuna only scored 32 goals so far and there injury for there best defender, i'm certain that Volendam wil win. Altough it will not be a blow out(4/5 goals+) Volendam will win with atleast 1(Maybe more depends on defence Fortuna S.)

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 29-3 / 1-4 Finaly, someone who appreciates Jupiler league :) About Helmond, I can not help but noticing that this team tends to be an away team, rarely outplays anyone on the home pitch, but has a tendency to score 3 or more goals on away matches. I do agree that eindhoven is not the proper team to cause trouble for Helmond, but I would be cautious with backing Helmond on handicap, probably a safer bet to back overs in this game. I am still looking into other matches, but have to say i agree with your first post regarding the Oss away game, promising an BTTS.

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 29-3 / 1-4 Good post, you are right. Handicap seems a little bit scary and the overs are a better bet I guess. However I don't see Helmond slipping here, MVV are playing a huge match against de Graafschap and Sparta away to GAE. This could be a good chance to walk away with some important points for the championship. Price to back them without handicap is too low, you are right.

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 29-3 / 1-4 FC Den Bosch - Helmond Sport Den Bosch scored a goal in 10 of their 13 home games and conceded at least one in 9. Helmond managed to score in 11 of their 13 away games and conceded in 12 of 13. Both teams are in reasonable form and I think their's some value on BTTS @ 1.48 Cambuur Leeuwarden - Go Ahead Eagles Cambuur scored in 12 of 13 home games and conceded in 8. Go Ahead Eagles scored in 10 of 14 away games and conceded in 13. Cambuur is still in the race for play offs, while GAE are 5 points away from nr 1. Sparta and protecting their current play off position (5). Again BTTS @ 1.50 Fortuna Sittard - Excelsior Excelsior lost 10 of 13 away games and managed a draw 3 times. Fortuna only won 6 of 12 home games, so i'm not too confident about the home side. It seems like Fortuna's defence is performing quite good conceding least goals of Jupiler League, on the other hand their attack seems quite poor with only 34 goals in 26 games. Excelsior's defence is very poor conceding 54 goals in 26 matches and I think fortuna can take advantage here. I can't see Excelsior start winning their away games here against a pretty solid defencive Fortuna. I think the result will be something like 1-0 or 2-1 and take Fortuna Sittard to win @ 1.92 The only thing that worries me about these games tomorrow is the very short period between the games. Last match was just a few days ago, so players could be tired/unmotivated.

Re: Dutch Jupiler League 29-3 / 1-4 I like gekkekikker's shout on the Cambuur vs Go Ahead Eagles shout on BTTS, the history between the two also shows that there are plenty of goals in it, @1.50 (id also be tempted to go on overs 2.5 too @ 1.50, both teams but with a small bet only ) Im not an expert on this league but looking at the Telstar vs Maastricht, Maastricht @ 2.25, they have the best away form in the league, P12-W8-D3-L1. Telstar 4th worst home team in the league, Maastricht form wise are in the middle, but they´ve had a few home games recently, they beat league leaders Sparta on their last away game and be looking to add pressure on them with a win today! Volendam, currently 2nd in the league and the in-form team in the league playing against the worst team in the league, Volendam @ 1.50, no one wants to lose against a team like Eindhoven and Volendam will also look to keep up the pressure on Sparta, its so tight at the top, they cannot allow themselves to slip up here!