SATURDAY 30TH March 2013 BBOTD.

Re: SATURDAY 30TH March 2013 BBOTD. 1.55 Doncaster Educate 1pt win @ 10/1 PaddyPower Put this horse up as one to follow this year and I think he will go very close tomorrow. He is up 8lbs for bolting up in a 16 runner handicap at York back in October but I don't think that will be enough to stop him. He has been gelded which seems to have stamped out his wayward tendencies and he comes here on the back of 2 wins. Ground tomorrow won't be a problem as he has won on heavy. Liam Jones takes the ride and he is 1 from 1 on him. Trainer is in good form and to me this horse looks open to bags of improvement. He is drawn high which is a plus as plenty of the pace in the race is going to come from the high stalls so he will them to track throughout. He is a 4 year old now and they have dominated this race in recent years winning 8 of the last 10. Only slight negative is this race has a habit of throwing up crazy results like last year for example but I think there are enough positives about Educate's chance in this race to warrant a bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.