Sunday Million March 31st

ooblio

[h=2]Sunday Million March 31st[/h]

• Name: Mark Gray
  • Stake Requested: $215 @ 10 shares of $21.50 each
  • Event/Tournament: Pokerstars Sunday Million
  • Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 10%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: March 31st 2013

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I, Mark Gray agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 15 days for online/UK tournaments or 21 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Confirmed stakers: 10 shares sold - 100% sold as per below: andybell666 - 10% andyfmfb - 10% Goldenjaguar - 10% FearMe - 10% burnleyjoe - 10% herbert10 - 10% andybell666 - 10% teaulc - 10% renaan - 10% ooblio - 10%

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sunday Million March 31st

Can't believe I just saw somebody play 83 like that in a $215 tourney :unsure
tell me about it. He was the bigstack i mentioned. looking at that i shoulda allined. He lost massive stack just after mine too :(

Hardly ideal to start any tournament where you've gotta play fold/shove poker straight away, especially such a big tournament. Im not involved so my opinion means nothing, just thought it was a bit strange. Good luck though
You are right, it doesn't.

Re: Sunday Million March 31st I am not here on this forum to give my opinion, if asked for input then that is fine, but i play the way i think is best, if you are trying to detract me, and try put off tactics, then that is bad. Please leave me to my own devices, and hopefully i will do good for the syndicate!!

I am not here on this forum to give my opinion' date=' if asked for input then that is fine, but i play the way i think is best, if you are trying to detract me, and try put off tactics, then that is bad. Please leave me to my own devices, and hopefully i will do good for the syndicate!![/quote'] Trying to distract you? What you on about? Im not involved, but Im a member of this forum, have followed this and want the syndicate to do well. Registering for the mill about 3 hours in and not even mentioning it in the staking thread is a bit rude IMO, you're starting with a huge disadvantage.

Trying to distract you? What you on about? Im not involved, but Im a member of this forum, have followed this and want the syndicate to do well. Registering for the mill about 3 hours in and not even mentioning it in the staking thread is a bit rude IMO, you're starting with a huge disadvantage.
If you look on last weeks post it's there lol