Everton v Stoke City > Sat 30th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Stoke City (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

2 bets catch my eye in this one: Under 2.5 4/5 @ Bet365 - 10 out of 15 of Stoke's away games have gone under 2.5 goals. In Stoke's 15 away games 29 goals have been scored which is an average of just under 2 goals per game. Stoke are solid defensively and I think Everton will find them tough to break down. All of the last 7 games between Everton and Stoke have gone under 2.5 and I can see this ending up 1-0 to either side or a 0-0 or 1-1 draw. Huth and Jagielka should be back for Stoke and Everton respectively and that helps the case for under 2.5 goals. Stoke +1 AH Evens @ Bet365 - Stoke have lost by more than 1 goal on only 4 occasions in 34 games this season and although Stoke aren't in great form they have a decent record against Everton since becoming a premier league team with a W2 D4 L3 record and have lost just once in their last 7 games against them which was a 1-0 loss in 2010. Everton are an inconsistent side and are known for playing well against the big teams and struggle on occasions against so called weaker teams. Stoke have no injury worries and only Howard and Hibbert are out for Everton. Everton are not good enough IMO to be priced at 1/2 against Stoke who are known to be a tough team to beat and have a poor recent record against the Potters. Whilst Stoke have not been great lately I think that there is more chance of Stoke drawing or winning this game than there is for them to lose by 2+ goals so I'll be taking Stoke on a +1 AH so if Everton win by 1 I get my stake returned. Good Luck all.

Re: Everton v Stoke City > Sat 30th March S.pienaar and fellaini are also both suspended for everton. That is a big blow in my opinion. Both very important in midfield with their pace and creativity. Stoke on some sort of handicap looks like value but they have to score at least once. And stoke away does not create much.. Under 2.5 seems the right choise here and maybe we can see a surprise. Everton not very solid in their results this season although they are quite strong at home

Re: Everton v Stoke City > Sat 30th March

I wouldn't mind backing the draw here at decent odds. Everton as we know often struggle when priced up shortly' date=' and with the chances they need to create before scoring, I think Stoke can frustrate Everton here.[/quote'] It wont be a cracker, Stoke 10 men behind the ball. And on telly!, who picked this one.?:notworthy Get on with the Ironing.:eyes

Re: Everton v Stoke City > Sat 30th March agree with the under here, but without Fellaini and Pienaar, price is right a 1.62 with Everton full team they could beat any team in EPL, including Manchester United 1-0, Stoke cant score goal, all they do is defence is deadly tackle, which made opponent scare, but expect Everton to climb higher this season, definetly better than Liverpool this year, with Everton have everything to fight for, Everton Won by single goal againts Stoke

Re: Everton v Stoke City > Sat 30th March 4pts Under 2.5 goals 4/5 Blue Square Stoke don’t have a whole lot to play for but that means they can play with a bit of freedom which might suit them. They are not the most regular of scorers though. Everton have it all to play for but they might lack a bit of creativity without Fellaini and Pienaar so I don’t expect this to be a goal fest and under 2.5 goals looks good to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-stoke-betting-goodison-park-may-not-be-the-place-for-goals-on-saturday-20130329