** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ireland > EA Sports Cup > 2013

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 11 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Athlone Town v Longford Town (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bohemians v UCD (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dundalk v Shelbourne FC (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Waterford United v Cobh Ramblers FC (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > EA Sports Cup > 2013 Dundalk v Shelbourne Dundalk The Lilywhites enjoyed an enthralling encounter with Shamrock Rovers on Friday night as they took a share of the spoils thanks to a brilliant penalty save from Peter Cherrie to deny Gary McCabe. The Lilywhites slick passing and moving is hopefully a sign of things to come with each and every player looking composed and comfortable on the ball.Manager Stephen Kenny is very likely to give those such as Darren Meenan, Chris Shields and Tiarnan Mulvenna who didn’t feature on Friday evening starts in a bid to keep everyone sharp for the busy schedule that the side faces over the next few weeks. “Every player is important”. “It is important to have a squad and important that we utilise that squad to the full because we have a tough schedule of games on the opening couple of weeks and we need all the players to be sharp.”Manager Steve Kenny is treat each competition the same, every competition is important. The club haven’t won a trophy in over ten years, that has to change. I want to win every game no matter what tournament and Monday will be no different.” the only doubt for the team is Stephen O’Donnell as he is suffering from a gashed leg that he picked up during their opening night battle with Rovers and he may not be risked as a result. Last 10 meetings from all competitions 21.09.2012 Dundalk 0-1 Shelbourne (PD) (Kavanagh 41) 06.07.2012 Shelbourne 4-0 Dundalk (PD) (Gorman 30, 50, Dawson 63, McLaughlin OG 74) 06.04.2012 Dundalk 0-0 Shelbourne (PD) 13.04.2009 Shelbourne 3-0 Dundalk (LCUP) (Hynes 35, Baker 40, Madden 77) 18.09.2008 Dundalk 2-1 Shelbourne (FD) (Farrell 14, O’Connor 48; Keely 83) 18.07.2008 Shelbourne 0-0 Dundalk (FD) 06.06.2008 Shelbourne 0-3 Dundalk (FCUP) (Vaughan pen 17, Crowley 69, 85) 08.05.2008 Dundalk 1-3 Shelbourne (FD) (Mulvenna 1; Freeman 15, Flood 58, 83.) 07.03.2008 Shelbourne 0-0 Dundalk (FD) 27.09.2007 Dundalk 1-0 Shelbourne (FD) Dundalk will be looking for their first victory against the Drumcondra outfit since September 2008 when back in the first division, Robert Farrell and David O’Connor gave Dundalk a 2-1 win on their way to promotion.This will be the second time in the last four seasons the two sides have met in the opening round of the EA Sports Cup with Shels victorious in 2009 on a scoreline of 3-0.Dundalk have progressed past the opening round in every subsequent year. Dundalk haven’t lifted the EA Sports Cup since 1989/1990 and of all the major domestic trophies, bar the Setanta Cup, it is the one the club have gone the longest without. Shelbourne FC on the opening the day of the season shelbourne lost 1-0 to bray wanderers. Alan Mathews is hoping that can put thatdisappointing results behind them get a victory tonight. Last season, in this competition, the Reds progressed to the second round, defeating Mervue United 1-0 (Cassidy), before going out to Bray Wanderers 2-1 after extra time, in the Second Round.Glenn Cronin will again have a late call on his fitness to play, but other than that, manager Alan Mathews will have a full squad to select from. As said in the league of ireland preview thread that shelbourne have only kept five players from there last year squad, i think going to take time for these players to gel to togher, there was a bit trouble at the bray game from shelbourne fans, it going to be tought game from them oriel park, i can see dundalk fans getting real behind them. after bad season last year,steve kenny has brought in some good players. i know it only the start of the season and with two games in four days it going to take it toll on the players. dundalk some good players they can call on from the bench, i know dundalk have completely new team with a new manager but they have seem to gel very well.most of the players he has signed have good experience in the league of ireland.and i think he going to prove doubters wrong again tonight.so i am going to go with a dundalk win. Dundalk are 11/10 with paddypower. fun bet: Dundalk to score exactly 3 goals 7/1 with paddypower.

Re: Ireland > EA Sports Cup > 2013 Athlone town v Longford town on Monday night these two rivals play out the first 'El Grand Classico' of the season at the Athlone Town Stadium.It may not be a league encounter but with pride and bragging rights on the line this is sure to be a fiercely fought derby game in the ea sports cup.The two sides come into the derby off contrasting opening weekend results with the home side playing out a disappointing stalemate with Mervue United at the same venue whereas Longford ran out 5-0 winners away to Salthill Devon.Tony Cousins Longford have gelled quickly with debut goals from David O'Sullivan (hat-trick) and Josh O'Hanlon impressing against Salthill and the new additions will be hoping to prove a point if selected Monday.Roddy Collins team selection is not as predictablemay opt to give his first team players extra game time, a result against their midland rivals could help kick-start Athlone Town's season and a possible assault on the top four places. there is stuff going on behind the scene in athlone town. but i am sure players and the fans will want to put the behind for tonight game. i know they had great results againist salthill devon, but as said salthill devon are not really great team. this should be much more harded task for longford town, and if longford rotate. i can see athlone taking this game. My bets Athlone town win 3/1 and that with paddypower. Fun bet Athlone town to score a goal 1/2 with paddypower.

Re: Ireland > EA Sports Cup > 2013 Waterford united vs Cobh Ramblers After a gap of almost six years, Waterford United once more cross swords with near neighbours Cobh Ramblers this Monday night in the EA Sports Cup first round at the RSC (KO 7.45pm).The sides last met in competitive football, this very competition in fact when it was still simply the League Cup, in May of 2007, with the Corkmen winning out by the odd goal in three. In fact, though the surprisingly short League head-to-head record (the teams missed each other 15 of Cobh’s 24 seasons between election and dropping to the ‘A’ Championship) comes out overwhelmingly in the Suirsiders’ favour, Cup matches, the League Cup in particular, have been very much Ramblers forte.Added to this Cobh’s explosive return to League of Ireland football, a 5-0 thrashing of Wexford Youths at St Coleman’s Park on Saturday night, and it points towards a very tough assignment indeed for the home side. The Blues started with a somewhat more restrained 1-1 draw against Finn Harps, a solid enough performance which pleased the Blues boss, although the team were left rueing several missed first half chances which should have put the game beyond reach.Peter White’s late withdrawal with flu on Friday night necessitated a hasty reshuffle of the side, but he is expected to be available again, as is Seamus Long who returns from suspension. Peter Keegan’s return from a knee injury remains some way off. Waterford utd Peter Keegan (knee) – out Peter White (flu) – slight doubt Head to Head Results 08 May 07 LC Cobh Ramblers 2 – 1 Waterford United 03 Apr 06 LC Cobh Ramblers 2 – 0 Waterford United 21 Jun 05 LC Cobh Ramblers 0 – 1 Waterford United 14 Dec 02 Lge Cobh Ramblers 2 – 3 Waterford United 26 Sep 02 Lge Waterford United 2 – 0 Cobh Ramblers 04 Jul 02 FDC Waterford United 1 – 2 Cobh Ramblers to be honest was surprise that cobh ramblers beat wexford youths 5-0.anything can happen in cup games, i would think cobh ramblers have good chance to win this game after saturday result.the only thing that would worry me is that cobh have small squad and playing two games in three days might take it toll on the players. on the other hand waterford had extra day rest. most of the cobh ramblers might have worked today as well, there is only two or three players getting paid from the club. My bet would be waterford utd win at 8/15 with paddypowers i know the odds are not great. Fun bets both teams to score 4/5 Waterford utd to win both halves 16/5 both are with paddypower. best luck to everybody.

Re: Ireland > EA Sports Cup > 2013

Dundalk v Shelbourne Dundalk The Lilywhites enjoyed an enthralling encounter with Shamrock Rovers on Friday night as they took a share of the spoils thanks to a brilliant penalty save from Peter Cherrie to deny Gary McCabe. The Lilywhites slick passing and moving is hopefully a sign of things to come with each and every player looking composed and comfortable on the ball.Manager Stephen Kenny is very likely to give those such as Darren Meenan, Chris Shields and Tiarnan Mulvenna who didn’t feature on Friday evening starts in a bid to keep everyone sharp for the busy schedule that the side faces over the next few weeks. “Every player is important”. “It is important to have a squad and important that we utilise that squad to the full because we have a tough schedule of games on the opening couple of weeks and we need all the players to be sharp.”Manager Steve Kenny is treat each competition the same, every competition is important. The club haven’t won a trophy in over ten years, that has to change. I want to win every game no matter what tournament and Monday will be no different.” the only doubt for the team is Stephen O’Donnell as he is suffering from a gashed leg that he picked up during their opening night battle with Rovers and he may not be risked as a result. Last 10 meetings from all competitions 21.09.2012 Dundalk 0-1 Shelbourne (PD) (Kavanagh 41) 06.07.2012 Shelbourne 4-0 Dundalk (PD) (Gorman 30, 50, Dawson 63, McLaughlin OG 74) 06.04.2012 Dundalk 0-0 Shelbourne (PD) 13.04.2009 Shelbourne 3-0 Dundalk (LCUP) (Hynes 35, Baker 40, Madden 77) 18.09.2008 Dundalk 2-1 Shelbourne (FD) (Farrell 14, O’Connor 48; Keely 83) 18.07.2008 Shelbourne 0-0 Dundalk (FD) 06.06.2008 Shelbourne 0-3 Dundalk (FCUP) (Vaughan pen 17, Crowley 69, 85) 08.05.2008 Dundalk 1-3 Shelbourne (FD) (Mulvenna 1; Freeman 15, Flood 58, 83.) 07.03.2008 Shelbourne 0-0 Dundalk (FD) 27.09.2007 Dundalk 1-0 Shelbourne (FD) Dundalk will be looking for their first victory against the Drumcondra outfit since September 2008 when back in the first division, Robert Farrell and David O’Connor gave Dundalk a 2-1 win on their way to promotion.This will be the second time in the last four seasons the two sides have met in the opening round of the EA Sports Cup with Shels victorious in 2009 on a scoreline of 3-0.Dundalk have progressed past the opening round in every subsequent year. Dundalk haven’t lifted the EA Sports Cup since 1989/1990 and of all the major domestic trophies, bar the Setanta Cup, it is the one the club have gone the longest without. Shelbourne FC on the opening the day of the season shelbourne lost 1-0 to bray wanderers. Alan Mathews is hoping that can put thatdisappointing results behind them get a victory tonight.Last season, in this competition, the Reds progressed to the second round, defeating Mervue United 1-0 (Cassidy), before going out to Bray Wanderers 2-1 after extra time, in the Second Round.Glenn Cronin will again have a late call on his fitness to play, but other than that, manager Alan Mathews will have a full squad to select from. As said in the league of ireland preview thread that shelbourne have only kept five players from there last year squad, i think going to take time for these players to gel to togher, there was a bit trouble at the bray game from shelbourne fans, it going to be tought game from them oriel park, i can see dundalk fans getting real behind them. after bad season last year,steve kenny has brought in some good players. i know it only the start of the season and with two games in four days it going to take it toll on the players. dundalk some good players they can call on from the bench, i know dundalk have completely new team with a new manager but they have seem to gel very well.most of the players he has signed have good experience in the league of ireland.and i think he going to prove doubters wrong again tonight.so i am going to go with a dundalk win. Dundalk are 11/10 with paddypower. fun bet: Dundalk to score exactly 3 goals 7/1 with paddypower.
Dundalk won 1-0.

Athlone town v Longford town on Monday night these two rivals play out the first 'El Grand Classico' of the season at the Athlone Town Stadium.It may not be a league encounter but with pride and bragging rights on the line this is sure to be a fiercely fought derby game in the ea sports cup.The two sides come into the derby off contrasting opening weekend results with the home side playing out a disappointing stalemate with Mervue United at the same venue whereas Longford ran out 5-0 winners away to Salthill Devon.Tony Cousins Longford have gelled quickly with debut goals from David O'Sullivan (hat-trick) and Josh O'Hanlon impressing against Salthill and the new additions will be hoping to prove a point if selected Monday.Roddy Collins team selection is not as predictablemay opt to give his first team players extra game time, a result against their midland rivals could help kick-start Athlone Town's season and a possible assault on the top four places. there is stuff going on behind the scene in athlone town. but i am sure players and the fans will want to put the behind for tonight game. i know they had great results againist salthill devon, but as said salthill devon are not really great team. this should be much more harded task for longford town, and if longford rotate. i can see athlone taking this game. My bets Athlone town win 3/1 and that with paddypower. Fun bet Athlone town to score a goal 1/2 with paddypower.
Bet lost. Longford won 2-0. sorry to anybody who follow me on this bet.

Re: Ireland > EA Sports Cup > 2013 Good work with the Dundalk pick. :clap It was really interesting actually. Dundalk's price rose to above 3/2 before kick-off. I've no idea why it rose so much, but I made a good bit of money as a result. Also got on the Drogs as a live-bet at 1-1 down in the Setanta Cup. A late, late goal made up for the frustrations of Friday.

Waterford united vs Cobh Ramblers After a gap of almost six years, Waterford United once more cross swords with near neighbours Cobh Ramblers this Monday night in the EA Sports Cup first round at the RSC (KO 7.45pm).The sides last met in competitive football, this very competition in fact when it was still simply the League Cup, in May of 2007, with the Corkmen winning out by the odd goal in three. In fact, though the surprisingly short League head-to-head record (the teams missed each other 15 of Cobh’s 24 seasons between election and dropping to the ‘A’ Championship) comes out overwhelmingly in the Suirsiders’ favour, Cup matches, the League Cup in particular, have been very much Ramblers forte.Added to this Cobh’s explosive return to League of Ireland football, a 5-0 thrashing of Wexford Youths at St Coleman’s Park on Saturday night, and it points towards a very tough assignment indeed for the home side. The Blues started with a somewhat more restrained 1-1 draw against Finn Harps, a solid enough performance which pleased the Blues boss, although the team were left rueing several missed first half chances which should have put the game beyond reach.Peter White’s late withdrawal with flu on Friday night necessitated a hasty reshuffle of the side, but he is expected to be available again, as is Seamus Long who returns from suspension. Peter Keegan’s return from a knee injury remains some way off. Waterford utd Peter Keegan (knee) – out Peter White (flu) – slight doubt Head to Head Results 08 May 07 LC Cobh Ramblers 2 – 1 Waterford United 03 Apr 06 LC Cobh Ramblers 2 – 0 Waterford United 21 Jun 05 LC Cobh Ramblers 0 – 1 Waterford United 14 Dec 02 Lge Cobh Ramblers 2 – 3 Waterford United 26 Sep 02 Lge Waterford United 2 – 0 Cobh Ramblers 04 Jul 02 FDC Waterford United 1 – 2 Cobh Ramblers to be honest was surprise that cobh ramblers beat wexford youths 5-0.anything can happen in cup games, i would think cobh ramblers have good chance to win this game after saturday result.the only thing that would worry me is that cobh have small squad and playing two games in three days might take it toll on the players. on the other hand waterford had extra day rest. most of the cobh ramblers might have worked today as well, there is only two or three players getting paid from the club. My bet would be waterford utd win at 8/15 with paddypowers i know the odds are not great. Fun bets both teams to score 4/5 Waterford utd to win both halves 16/5 both are with paddypower. best luck to everybody.
this match is being played on the 19th of march.

Waterford united vs Cobh Ramblers After a gap of almost six years, Waterford United once more cross swords with near neighbours Cobh Ramblers this Monday night in the EA Sports Cup first round at the RSC (KO 7.45pm).The sides last met in competitive football, this very competition in fact when it was still simply the League Cup, in May of 2007, with the Corkmen winning out by the odd goal in three. In fact, though the surprisingly short League head-to-head record (the teams missed each other 15 of Cobh’s 24 seasons between election and dropping to the ‘A’ Championship) comes out overwhelmingly in the Suirsiders’ favour, Cup matches, the League Cup in particular, have been very much Ramblers forte.Added to this Cobh’s explosive return to League of Ireland football, a 5-0 thrashing of Wexford Youths at St Coleman’s Park on Saturday night, and it points towards a very tough assignment indeed for the home side. The Blues started with a somewhat more restrained 1-1 draw against Finn Harps, a solid enough performance which pleased the Blues boss, although the team were left rueing several missed first half chances which should have put the game beyond reach.Peter White’s late withdrawal with flu on Friday night necessitated a hasty reshuffle of the side, but he is expected to be available again, as is Seamus Long who returns from suspension. Peter Keegan’s return from a knee injury remains some way off. Waterford utd Peter Keegan (knee) – out Peter White (flu) – slight doubt Head to Head Results 08 May 07 LC Cobh Ramblers 2 – 1 Waterford United 03 Apr 06 LC Cobh Ramblers 2 – 0 Waterford United 21 Jun 05 LC Cobh Ramblers 0 – 1 Waterford United 14 Dec 02 Lge Cobh Ramblers 2 – 3 Waterford United 26 Sep 02 Lge Waterford United 2 – 0 Cobh Ramblers 04 Jul 02 FDC Waterford United 1 – 2 Cobh Ramblers to be honest was surprise that cobh ramblers beat wexford youths 5-0.anything can happen in cup games, i would think cobh ramblers have good chance to win this game after saturday result.the only thing that would worry me is that cobh have small squad and playing two games in three days might take it toll on the players. on the other hand waterford had extra day rest. most of the cobh ramblers might have worked today as well, there is only two or three players getting paid from the club. My bet would be waterford utd win at 8/15 with paddypowers i know the odds are not great. Fun bets both teams to score 4/5 Waterford utd to win both halves 16/5 both are with paddypower. best luck to everybody.
Waterford utd 2-1 Cobh Ramblers, two out three bets won.:nana

• 1 month later...

Re: Ireland > EA Sports Cup > 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 20 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bohemians v Bray Wanderers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drogheda United v Longford Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Finn Harps v Derry City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Limerick FC v Waterford United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] SD Galway v St. Patrick's Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v Mervue United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wexford Youths v Cork City FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Dundalk (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]