Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham > Sun 17th March

Under 2.5 goals 2.34 @ Betfair - I'm not sure this game will have many goals. Tottenham may be tired after playing extra-time in Milan and Fulham are likely to settle for a point in this game. I can see this game being a bit flat but I think Spurs should have a little bit too much for Fulham. Adebayor and Defoe are not great strikers in all honesty and our main threat comes from Lennon and Bale. 5 out of Fulham's last 7 PL games have gone under 2.5 goals and 4 out of the last 8 of Spurs PL games has gone under. Spurs nearly always play poorly in the first half of games at home for some reason and I think this will be 0-0 at half-time which is 3.6 on Betfair which could be worth a go. However, I think Spurs will have a bit too much for Fulham in the end and I think Tottenham will end up winning 2-0 here. However, my choice for this game would be to back under 2.5 goals at generous odds of 2.34. Good Luck everyone. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham > Sun 17th March

both teams to score at 4 to 6 looks good . spurs have conceded3 in last 2 matches but always look like scoring as well . 4 to 6 is not a big price for a single but it does look banker material to me .
Fulham haven't scored in 7 of their last 8 league games at WHL. Their last goal was scored by Clint Dempsey in a Spurs 5-1 win in Dec 2007.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham > Sun 17th March I am Spurs for this game. They are desperate for a top 4 finish. they have a superb manager and are playing very well at the moment. Fulham are pretty much safe from relegation have very little to play for and have only 2 wins away from home this season. Spurs @ 1.53 now with paddypower is the best I can find 10 point bet.

Under 3.5 goals @ 1.44 with Skybet. I'll echo the earlier statements about Spurs possibly being fatigued from their match in Milan. Only 3/14 of Spurs' home PL games have gone over, and out of Fulhams last 8 away games, only 2 have gone over. I can't see Fulham scoring more than once, if at all...I'm hoping for Bale to have an off day too, Spurs have been far too reliant on him this season...can't see many goals elsewhere in the squad. I'll be putting this with another pick as part of a double.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham > Sun 17th March Great result for Fulham, and Arsenal tbh. Spurs are wobbling when it counts as usual and Arsenal will YET AGAIN finish ahead of them. They were lucky to beat us and West Ham, but its caught up with them this week with 3 losses in a row. Spurs have some hard games coming up and we will get them, I've no doubt about that. C'MON!!

IAmGooner, Fair enough yes you probably will finish above us again this season as Arsenal's run in looks a lot easier than ours and the momentum is now with you. However, to say we were lucky to beat Arsenal and West Ham is utter nonsense, we deserved to win both games. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Under 2.5 goals 2.34 @ Betfair - I'm not sure this game will have many goals. Tottenham may be tired after playing extra-time in Milan and Fulham are likely to settle for a point in this game. I can see this game being a bit flat but I think Spurs should have a little bit too much for Fulham. Adebayor and Defoe are not great strikers in all honesty and our main threat comes from Lennon and Bale. 5 out of Fulham's last 7 PL games have gone under 2.5 goals and 4 out of the last 8 of Spurs PL games has gone under. Spurs nearly always play poorly in the first half of games at home for some reason and I think this will be 0-0 at half-time which is 3.6 on Betfair which could be worth a go. However, I think Spurs will have a bit too much for Fulham in the end and I think Tottenham will end up winning 2-0 here. However, my choice for this game would be to back under 2.5 goals at generous odds of 2.34. Good Luck everyone. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app
Excellent tip hoddspur :clap From what I heard about the game, you called it well.

Great result for Fulham, and Arsenal tbh. Spurs are wobbling when it counts as usual and Arsenal will YET AGAIN finish ahead of them. They were lucky to beat us and West Ham, but its caught up with them this week with 3 losses in a row. Spurs have some hard games coming up and we will get them, I've no doubt about that. C'MON!!
This is a betting forum, if you want to have rants like this, ring Alan Green on the 606 after the game.

Under 3.5 goals @ 1.44 with Skybet. I'll echo the earlier statements about Spurs possibly being fatigued from their match in Milan. Only 3/14 of Spurs' home PL games have gone over, and out of Fulhams last 8 away games, only 2 have gone over. I can't see Fulham scoring more than once, if at all...I'm hoping for Bale to have an off day too, Spurs have been far too reliant on him this season...can't see many goals elsewhere in the squad. I'll be putting this with another pick as part of a double.
Bet wins. Well in hoddspur mate.

Great result for Fulham, and Arsenal tbh. Spurs are wobbling when it counts as usual and Arsenal will YET AGAIN finish ahead of them. They were lucky to beat us and West Ham, but its caught up with them this week with 3 losses in a row. Spurs have some hard games coming up and we will get them, I've no doubt about that. C'MON!!
Long way to go yet. There will be no doubt plenty of twists and turns between now and the end of the season. Chelsea should get third with relative ease, it will be tight between us and you for fourth; personally I think it will go down to the last game. We have marginally the better team IMO but you have the easier run in and no other commitments. To say it is done and dusted is arrogant in my opinion.