Swansea City v Arsenal > Sat 16th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Arsenal (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Sat 16th March im not a big arsenal fan but i think they will will win here in a game that means a lot more to them than swansea . the gunnurs cant afford to drop many more points if they want to be in next season s champions league and i think swansea are in a safe position in the fact that they have won carling cup and are safe in league and they might not match the gunners intensity

I'm not too sure here, Swansea have already defeated Arsenal this season and I can't see them stopping their progression just because they have the League Cup. Way more pressure on Arsenal to keep pushing for fourth IMO. If they don't reach the CL Wenger's position may become untenable, and it would be a pretty big disaster for a club that has set their business model around their participation in CL football.

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Sat 16th March I could not bet on this game but for certain i would not be on Arsenal. They will be missing a couple of players and just come back from an away day in CL. Swansea play some good football at times and with home support you just never know. I can see any result here so no bet.

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Sat 16th March After the strong performance against Bayern Munich during the week in the Champions League, I think Arsenal may have found themselves with motivation to push forward to and to go out and prove their critics wrong. Don't get me wrong, Arsenals away form hasn't been the greatest and we all know Swansea have been terrific this season but I just think if Arsenal have managed to recover themselves in time for todays fixture, they should do what they do best and that's control possession and cause the Swansea defence all sorts of trouble. So with that being said, I've gone with the following bet: Arsenal to win @ 5/4 /w Paddy Power

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Sat 16th March

absolute banker here for me Swansea to win at around 5/2 which i cannot beleive Swansea do well against arsenal and have won thier last 3 home games. They are not afraid to attack and Arsenal will concede here.
Jeez Bowlesy, you alrite mate? Banker? I thought a draw was possible here but it seems we have found a formula how to play Swansea in the last couple(2-0 away, 1-0 home, 2-2 in cup which we should have won). They didnt test our keeper at all yesterday, played them perfectly.