Jumps Racing ~ Saturday 9th March

3.15 Sandown: Paddy Power Imperial Cup (Listed Handicap) (2m110y) The betting suggests this will fall to a novice with Mr Mole and Tominator dominating the betting from either end of the handicap. McCoy usually rides them both and has to ride Mr Mole for his boss here and probably wouldn’t swap him for anything else. He’s a bit short for my liking but wouldn’t put anyone off following him after his very impressive run last time. The Pipe yard have to be respected and of their pair I like the top weight Tanerko Emery who will go in the ground and stays well. Claret Cloak is worth a look for a yard who targets this race and Barizan shouldn’t be forgotten off bottom weight in a very competitive affair. Selections; 1pt Tanerko Emery 11/1

Blue Square 1pt Claret Cloak 16/1 Paddy Power

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-betting-pipe-to-land-imperial-cup-again-with-top-weight-tanerko-emery

Re: Jumps Racing ~ Saturday 9th March

3.15 Sandown: Paddy Power Imperial Cup (Listed Handicap) (2m110y) The betting suggests this will fall to a novice with Mr Mole and Tominator dominating the betting from either end of the handicap. McCoy usually rides them both and has to ride Mr Mole for his boss here and probably wouldn’t swap him for anything else. He’s a bit short for my liking but wouldn’t put anyone off following him after his very impressive run last time. The Pipe yard have to be respected and of their pair I like the top weight Tanerko Emery who will go in the ground and stays well. Claret Cloak is worth a look for a yard who targets this race and Barizan shouldn’t be forgotten off bottom weight in a very competitive affair. Selections; 1pt Tanerko Emery 11/1

Blue Square 1pt Claret Cloak 16/1 Paddy Power

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-betting-pipe-to-land-imperial-cup-again-with-top-weight-tanerko-emery

Cautionary Note m8....Claret Cloak may end up being a NR, Trainer stated in RP the other day, she was waiting for fast ground, and could not beleive it when she heard the weather forecast, As she said the horse does not like it too deep. Keep an eye on the news, id say.:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.