Newcastle United v Anzhi Makhachkala > Thu 14th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Anzhi Makhachkala (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle United v Anzhi Makhachkala > Thu 14th March 4pts Both teams to score 5/6 Betfred This tie could hardly be better poised and St James’ Park will be alive for this one I’m sure. Newcastle have a real chance of making the quarter finals of this competition and with European football next season only happening by winning this competition they need to make the most of it. Anzhi have already lost in Liverpool this season which should further give Newcastle belief. I’m not sure if Newcastle will win this but I expect goals in this second leg and with the players both sides have I expect both teams to score before we know the end result. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-anzhi-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-what-should-be-a-fascinating-second-leg

Re: Newcastle United v Anzhi Makhachkala > Thu 14th March Over 2.5 goals 6/5 Skybet I expect there to be a lot of goals in this as Newcastle have to win and hopefully try to get a decent lead and dont sit back on a 1-0 as a score draw would see Anzhi go through. Hard game to call a win but i fully expect there to be goals in this one.