** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Fenerbahçe SK v FC Viktoria Plzen > Thu 14th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fenerbahçe SK v FC Viktoria Plzen (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fenerbahçe SK v FC Viktoria Plzen > Thu 14th March Fenerbahçe well played last match against Bursa with scored goals.they can score over Sow and Webo .Team get confidence and understand how to be TEAM .Defence is getting better (especially Bekir) and FB have very creative midfield players who can do amazing attack.They will play without their fans but I think it would effect on player positively than play with their fans.Because their fans are troublemakers.By the way I'm FB fan :) as a result FB have a power to get what they want. FB win!!

Re: Fenerbahçe SK v FC Viktoria Plzen > Thu 14th March

Fenerbahçe well played last match against Bursa with scored goals.they can score over Sow and Webo .Team get confidence and understand how to be TEAM .Defence is getting better (especially Bekir) and FB have very creative midfield players who can do amazing attack.They will play without their fans but I think it would effect on player positively than play with their fans.Because their fans are troublemakers.By the way I'm FB fan :) as a result FB have a power to get what they want. FB win!!
Webo will not play

Re: Fenerbahçe SK v FC Viktoria Plzen > Thu 14th March Lets not forget the fact that FB plays better on the road then at home.And personally I think Viktoria Pilzen underestimated FB in the first leg and got beaten only by a goal which I think shouldve been couple of more goals. Tonight,FB will be looking to control the midfield once again with Mehmet Topal and Selcuk Sahin and Cristian with a little more closer to Sow supporting him up front. But the most important thing is that rather than playing posetion football FB will likely return to its likely strategy and push up front in order to score an early goal. I'm leaned against the BTTS. Will post more before the match.