** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Basel > Thu 14th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Basel (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Basel > Thu 14th March Loss to Rubin Kazan, and a general dip in form, has seen Zenit coach Spalletti receive some pressure in Russia. The 2-0 defeat in Switzerland means they will have to come out and prove something tonight and I'm not sure if they will. Basel have momentum building after four straight wins and ten games unbeaten and can score in Petersburg in my opinion. There has been talk of unrest in the home sides dressing room throughout the past few months and will morale dropping I just don't know if they'll come out as a unit tonight. Zenit clean sheet - NO 1.71 with Betfair.

Re: Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Basel > Thu 14th March I watched Dnipro - Basel game last round, and Basel showed some good stuff, good defending and good counter attack so it is logical to expekt the same tonight. Zenit will play without Malafeev first GK and that is a big blow for them, and Neto got a red card last match against Basel. Zenit is not that constant as it was past years but they must attack today to score, and Basel will have their chances on counters. This year in Europe Zenit conceded goals at home from Malaga 2, Milan 3. Liverpool had their chances but didn't take advantage of them. I believe in Basel today, also Zenit must attack so BTS@ 1,85 is good option for me!