BBOTD Monday 4th

3.50 Kempton Ted's Brother 1pt win @ 8/1 Bet365 This horse has dropped in the weights and looks ready to strike. His 2 runs since returning from a break have been encouraging and connections have chosen to replace a 7lb claimer with Robbie Fitzpatrick. He isn't the best jockey in the world but he should make plenty of difference. He is well drawn here and this race should be run at more of a clip which will suit my selection. I fancy him to make the most of a drop in the weights despite his trainer struggling for winners on the flat.

Re: BBOTD Monday 4th 5.30 Kempton - Yeeoow 6/1 Bet365 BOG Looks a smart prospect and one that could definitely turn out to be a lot better than his current mark. He tops my ratings, has the perfect trip and a very capable pilot. The horse has been gelded since its last run and while I dont normally like backing horses off a break, this one has shown he can run very well after a lay off already in his career.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.