Swansea City v Newcastle United > Sat 2nd March

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Newcastle United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Newcastle United > Sat 2nd March This game will produce goals in my opinion based on how these two sides play. In League Cup Swansea scored 5 against Bradford, and Newcastle Scored 4 against Southampton in the Premier League. Moreover, 77% of Swansea's home games and 62% of Newcatsle's away games produced 3 or more goals, so I guess Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.70-1.80 with most bookies is a good option here.

Re: Swansea City v Newcastle United > Sat 2nd March I think the value is on Newcastle. They are in a good shape, they have very good players and their last results were very good. After the Capital One Cup trophy victory Swansea will play in EL next year and it will be very hard for them to concentrate on EPL. I think that Newcastle will score fore sure, they scored 3 against chelsea and 4 against saints. Swansea is an open team and Newcastle to score 2+ goals is a good bet in this game. They realy need points the odd is around 2,60

Over 2.5 goals 1.85 @ Betfair - This looks like quite a good price to me. Newcastle and 18 of their 27 (67%) PL games have gone over 2.5 goals and 9 out of Swansea's 13 home games (70%) have gone over 2.5 goals this season. Both teams have good attacking options with Dyer, Michu, Hernandez and Routledge for Swansea and Cisse, Gouffran, Sissoko and Ben Arfa for Newcastle. Both sides are missing defenders with Chico Flores out for Swansea and Krul and Coloccini out for Newcastle so i think this game will go over 2.5 goals as Swansea play open football at home and both teams will be full of confidence coming into this game. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Swansea City v Newcastle United > Sat 2nd March No bet for me but just a Newcastle fan giving input. Coloccini was taken off with what seemed as a back injury at half time against Swansea and may not feature. But with us recently signing Montepellier's captain Yanga-Mbiwa (who looks like he will be colo's replacement at the end of the season anyway) can step in and play a similar role. Krul will defo be out for this game and for the next month it seems. Our 2nd choice keeper is not as good as Krul but pulled off a few good saves and kept us in the game against Southampton Ben Arfa will not feature for another 2 weeks as has been disappointing in training with his levels of fitness and needs to regain match sharpness. Sissoko has been a fantastic signing for us and reminds me of Yaya Toure with his strength and quickness. Probable Newcastle lineup -------------------------------------Elliot----------------------------------------------------- ---Debuchy---------Taylor-------------------------Yanga-Mbiwa-----------------Santon------- --------------------Tiote--------------------------Cabaye------------------------------------- ---Gutierrez------------------------Sissoko------------------------------------Gouffran-------- ------------------------------------Cisse------------------------------------------------------ All statistics do point towards lots of goals in this game; both teams to score and over 2.5 would be something I'd recommend. We always seem to be lacking something when our captain isnt playing (Colo) For a more riskier bet Cisse anytime could be an option. He has been very hit and miss this season but the goal he scored against Southampton was an absolute screamer and a goal like that would boost anyones confidence. Hopefully he can turn it around and start banging them in. In the same fixture last year we won 0-2 with Cisse scoring both.