Stoke City v West Ham > Sat 2nd March

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v West Ham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Stoke to beat West Ham 2.18 @ Betfair - I think Stoke will win this battle on Saturday. I don't think it will be pretty but I think they will edge it 2-1. West Ham are truly awful away from home picking up just 8 points from 13 away games in the league this season (W2 D2 L9). West Ham have lost their last their last 6 away games in all competitions and 8 of their last 9 away games in all competitions.They have conceded 13 goals in their last 4 PL away games (2 vs Villa, 3 vs Fulham, 5 vs Arsenal and 3 vs Sunderaland). Stoke have picked up 24 points from 13 PL home games this season (W6 D6 L1) and although they are not in great form like West Ham i think they will just about have enough here to win. Nolan is out for West Ham and Huth is suspended for Stoke. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Under 2.5 goals @ 1.72 - Stan James. This has unders written all over it for me. West Ham have such a dire away record dating back a long time, and I'd expect both sides to be playing with target men, and packing the midfield. With tackles flying in it'll be hard for either side to maintain any sort of momentum, and set pieces will likely provide the best opportunity for both sides.

Re: Stoke City v West Ham > Sat 2nd March Not the prettiest game on the cards today,with both team playing big target men I feel CORNERS may be the way to a profit in this match,when all else fails I see the ball being lumped up in too the box and midfielder's fighting over the nod downs which may result in high corner count,last match between both teams in November produce 16 corners. :hope

Re: Stoke City v West Ham > Sat 2nd March Stoke to win it. West Ham stink on the road. They have not 1 win in their last 9 away games. They can't score either with not more than 1 goal in a game in their last 7. On away form they would be relegated.

Re: Stoke City v West Ham > Sat 2nd March I'm with Jase82 on this one all the way! This going to be one the scrappiest games we've seen all season with both teams having a real physical presence that often relies on their defensive play. My only concern is Stoke will be without the suspended centre-back Robert Huth who has simply been a rock on the back line. That being said, with the poor performances on the road for West Ham, I'm going with the following bet: Under 2.5 Goals @ 4/6 w/ Paddy Power