Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March

McNasara

• 2 weeks later...

BTTS Evens @ Stan James - I think this is a great price for both teams to score. Both teams to score would have won in 8 out of Spurs last 9 games. Spurs have kept just 2 clean sheets in 8 Europa League games this season and Inter Milan have enough quality in attack to grab an away goal here with Milito, Cassano and Palacio to choose from upfront. On the other hand i think Spurs are certain to score. With Lennon, Holtby, Bale and Defoe I cannot see Inter keeping a clean sheet so the Evens on offer at Stan James looks like good value to me. Correct Score: Tottenham 2-1 Inter Milan 9.2 @ Betfair - I wouldn't back Tottenham at 4/5 at home to Inter as I don't see it as value. I do however think that Spurs will take a slender lead to the San Siro next week. Therefore, If I was betting on the outcome of this match i would back the 2-1 to Spurs correct score as it is much more value as Spurs have won 3 of their last 5 games by a score of 2-1. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March Milito is injured for Inter. I think the Spurs price looks a bit thin, but will wait to see the Inter team before making a decision, some of Inter's recent performances have been shocking. There is also the issue of Cassano and whether he and the coach have resolved their issues...

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March Milito is injured and Cassano had fight with coach Stramoncini and in last game against Catania he wasnt even on the bench.I think at the moment Spurs are better team and in good form,Inter defense looks bad in last game Catania score twice and week before Handanovic saves them against Milan. I watched them live against Partizan Belgrade at group stage and its not wrong if I say that Partizan was better rival. So far is Spurs to win @ 2.10 but as Mojojo says lets wait to see Inter squad.

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March Goalkeepers: 1 Samir Handanovic, 27 Vid Belec, 77 Raffaele Di Gennaro. Defenders: 23 Andrea Ranocchia, 26 Cristian Chivu, 28 Simone Pasa, 31 Alvaro Pereira, 33 Ibrahima Mbaye, 40 Juan Jesus, 42 Jonathan. Midfielders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 11 Ricky Alvarez, 14 Fredy Guarin, 19 EstebanCambiasso, 21 Walter Gargano, 24 Marco Benassi, 29 Mateo Kovacic, 60Niccolò Belloni. Forwards: 8 Rodrigo Palacio, 99 Antonio Cassano, 47 Matteo Colombi.

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March Inter have been incredibly bad on the road this season and I recommend to you to ignore their last league match where they won 3-2 against Catania in Sicily, being down 2-0 and making a great come-back (Catania defense made Palacio a hero, it was a suspicious match). Their defense is a joke with the absence of Samuel and midfield is lacking creativity, having only Guarin who has been the team's best midfielder so far. Defender Ranocchia and Guarin are doubtful against Spurs and full-back Nagatomo is going to miss out due to injury. Cassano was dropped at the weekend for the win at Catania after an altercation with coach Stramaccioni, but he has been named in the squad for the Spurs match. They have only Rodrigo Palacio as a striker. Spurs have had a tough schedule in EPL and I am wondering about their motivation in this match? If they take it seriously, they should win this one with ease against this 'joke' Inter team. Bale has been fantastic lately and Defoe is back from the injury. It's all up to Spurs approach in this one. I'll be waiting for the official line-ups, if AVB fields the best possible team, I am considering to go with Spurs -1.5. :hope

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March 4pts Tottenham to beat Inter Milan 4/5 Paddy Power With the form Tottenham are in at the minute I think they are the likely winners of the tie even though they are a bit short at odds on. Inter will provide stern opposition but they might sit back a bit more than usual knowing they have the second leg to come next week. Spurs have a lot of pace throughout their side and some of Inter’s players are getting no younger and that could be the difference here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-inter-milan-betting-pace-and-power-can-be-the-way-to-success-for-spurs-in-first-leg

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March This looks a bit uncertain to me. Is no one considering what Tottenham have just achieved and also what they face on Sunday? The PL is still their priority and even though the Europa League IS important and could even get them into the CL next season should they win it, Liverpool away is a tough game and they may have "one eye" on it. I will have a smallish stake on 0-0 at halftime......3.3 best odds at Betvictor

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March Inter coach Andrea Stramaccioni ; Now with Ricky Alvarez, Ezequiel Schelotto and the new midfielders we can work on the 4-3-3 we wanted to use at the start of the season. “We’ll have to evaluate Guarin and Andrea Ranocchia tomorrow morning, but we cannot risk losing any more players to injury. Only those in shape will play.”

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March This should be Inter starting XI Handanovic; Zanetti, Ranocchia, Chivu, Juan Jesus; Gargano, Cambiasso; Alvarez, Kovacic, Pereira; Palacio. Cassano on the bench maybe Benassi instead of Cambiasso central midfield Inter is focused on 3rd place in EL If they play like against Catania I think they will loose this evening

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March

I see William hill are offering 5/2...Bale anytime score..and Spurs to win..That is tempting' date=' given he scores in almost every game, and if you think Spurs will take a lead to the 2nd leg.:ok[/quote'] Had a few coins on this 5/2...Think it is very possible..GL with your selecs:ok

Re: Tottenham v Internazionale > Thursday 7th March Since I was a little tight for time I never got the chance to write up my bet since I didn't want to lay it down without any reason. I "try" my best to oblige to forum rules so I decided against going sticking up my bet but now that the game has started and it looks like the 3-0 victory is in the bag for Tottenham, I can't help but boast, especially since I laid my first treble in longer than I care to remember. In most cases, I usually play single bets and am happy with the double up but I thought I'd venture out and go with the treble this time and it seems to have paid off. With the Spurs game, I went with the win and Over 2.5 goals! :)

Since I was a little tight for time I never got the chance to write up my bet since I didn't want to lay it down without any reason. I "try" my best to oblige to forum rules so I decided against going sticking up my bet but now that the game has started and it looks like the 3-0 victory is in the bag for Tottenham, I can't help but boast, especially since I laid my first treble in longer than I care to remember. In most cases, I usually play single bets and am happy with the double up but I thought I'd venture out and go with the treble this time and it seems to have paid off. With the Spurs game, I went with the win and Over 2.5 goals! :)
Probably best to keep it to yourself mate as after eventing isn't allowed under any circumstances :ok I'm happy for you, truly I am, but these sort of posts will piss a lot of people off, and you won't get the recognition you probably deserve, or expect...