** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Challenge

BiloxiDesire

Re: Laying Challenge

Newells 0-3 Lanus after 49 minutes' date=' going to sweat this one out though, £6.75 to build back up from if it does go wrong but not worth cashing out for such a loss just yet.[/quote'] 0-3 ft, thought you were off to a terrible start there but you got through it in the end nice one, ive got a lay thread going aswell, 100 consecutive lays in a row is a lot to ask, ill be happy with 50!

I'm using Betfair but they don't pay out until the event has finished either' date=' I've found that's generally fine for me though as I try not to make too many selections each day. I'm happy to make 2 or 3 selections a day and try to build up slowly rather than rushing.[/quote'] Ahh ok then i thought betfair settled it during game, suppose there all like it then.

Re: Laying Challenge

Looks like this may have gone belly-up early doors with Egri FC winning 2-0 at HT.
Looks like it, away team have just scored however so you got a chance of getting away with this one, was a very risky bet in my opinion. Its quite easy to go far with these laying systems but not with them odds, 25 minutes to go hopefully away team can nick a draw