Jump Racing > Tuesday 5th February

*Stop On > Sedgfield 2:50 > 0.5 Points e/w @ 12/1 Betfred BOG* Very interesting to see a Chris Grant horse being nibbled in the market, as he gets a lot of gambles up. This is a marathon 3m 4f trip on soft going, and off bottom weight and with a 7 pound claimer on board, it is weighted to go close. It ran very well at Catterick two runs back over 3m 2f when it was 3rd, and off a leniant mark hopefully will see out this testing trip. Grant yard in good nick, and the price is decent.

Re: Jump Racing > Tuesday 5th February Not going to go into too much depth but there is a couple I like the look of running tomorrow. Sedgefield 250 - Toplander - 7/1 BetVictor Completely unexposed having only had two runs under rules and both of them were pretty good. Breeding suggests he should have no problems with the trip and he has the potential to be much better than these in the future. If tomorrow isnt the day, then Im sure he will be winning sooner rather than later. Market Rasen - 3.30 - I like the look of 3 in this race. No No Bingo pulled up LTO but his form before that is very strong and gives him scope off this mark. All of his form has come over slightly shorter and whilst I dont doubt he will get this trip, I do have a slight niggling suspicion that he might not quite be as good over further. 7/1 BetVictor Balbriggan also ran below par LTO but the form of his two runs before that have worked out. His win at Bangor has worked out very well with the 2nd & 3rd winning and placing since. He then looked as if he didnt quite stay the 3miles at Ascot but still ran well considering the horses ahead of him have ran well on their next runs. Small question marks over the ground though. 10/1 William Hill Ballinroab was travelling as well as anything coming into the straight at Newbury but couldnt go on with the front two at the death. They have both won or placed since and the 4th fell when running a decent race NTO as well. Again there are question marks over the ground, and maybe the trip but no doubt he is progressive. 7/2 Paddy Power I would more inclined to side with the first two considering at the prices I think they all have a similar chance, but it does potentially look like a hot race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.