Where are you playing Monday 4th Feb. 2013

teaulc

Re: Where are you playing Monday 4th Feb. 2013 PL Variant league / Stars Talksport freeroll / >paddypower Don't think I'll be able to handle much more tonight, the Variant game will require my full attention :) The given password for Talksport doesn't work for me. Judging by the fact that no-one else has regged either, I'm guessing there's a problem.

Re: Where are you playing Monday 4th Feb. 2013 Finally got my first win of the year last night after coming close a few times and i'm keen to kick on, but going easy tonight and just playing the UKIPT div 1 and the Cork Freeroll! GL everyone see some of you at the UKIPT league hopefuly!

Re: Where are you playing Monday 4th Feb. 2013 Added Crapshoot GUKPT sat to the list, but it's the last one I'll be playing, fecking waste of time and demeaning to the prestige that is the Grosvenor brand imo. Unless the structure changes, I might as well stick the money on a 1 legged horse called tescovalueburger. Gl to niceguyfromhell, a lot of egos on that table to beat even before the cards are dealt. Will probably play the Genting GPS sats as well tonight, at least they have great structures and a decent game for the money. [/rant]