Backing No Chance Homers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Backing No Chance Homers Here are this weeks potentials Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid. Odds currently at 8 for Home Win Heerenveen vs PSV Odds currently at 6 for Home Win Roda vs Feyenoord Odds currently at 4.5 for Home Win Checking back on Saturday for final odds

Re: Backing No Chance Homers This week we are keeping an eye on the following potential selections Premier League Southampton vs Liverpool Back Home currently @ 4.5 Ligue Un Bastia vs Lyon Back Home currently @ 4.1 Bundesliga Leverkusen vs B Munich Back Home currently @ 5.5 Eredivisie AZ Alkmaar vs Ajax Back Home currently @ 5

Re: Backing No Chance Homers I am not around tomorrow so I am taking the odds today. Premier League Southampton vs Liverpool @ 4.33 (188Bet) Ligue Un Bastia vs Lyon @ 4.00 (Bet365) Bundesliga Leverkusen vs B Munich @ 5 (Coral) Eredivisie AZ Alkmaar vs Aja @ 4.5 (SportingBet) Shame that all the odds are less than what was being quoted at the start of the week. I will have to monitor that to see whether it is worth taking them earlier rather than later

Re: Backing No Chance Homers

Premier League Southampton vs Liverpool @ 4.33 (188Bet) Ligue Un Bastia vs Lyon @ 4.00 (Bet365) Bundesliga Leverkusen vs B Munich @ 5 (Coral) Eredivisie AZ Alkmaar vs Aja @ 4.5 (SportingBet)
A nice double as both Southampton and Bastia come up trumps. Lets hope for more next week

Re: Backing No Chance Homers Here is the potential selections for this coming weekend Back Sunderland vs Man Utd @ 6.00 Back Aston Villa vs Liverpool @ 5.08 Back Troyes vs St Etienne @ 4.08 Back Stade Brest vs Lille @ 4.66 Back Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Leverkusen @ 4.33 Back Stuttgart vs B Dortmund @ 4.5 Back Celta Vigo vs Barcelona @ 9.16 Back Zaragoza vs Real Madrid @ 8.09 Back Roda vs PSV @ 8

Re: Backing No Chance Homers Right then...as I have to get up early tomorrow to watch the mighty Spurs take on Swansea, I am placing my bets now Back Sunderland vs Man Utd @ 6.00 with Bet365 (Odds unchanged) Back Aston Villa vs Liverpool @ 5.4 with Betvictor (Odds improved) Back Troyes vs St Etienne @ 4.2 with Bwin (odds improved) Back Stade Brest vs Lille @ 5.2 with Betvictor (odds improved) Back Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Leverkusen @ 4.33 with Bet365 (odds unchanged) Back Stuttgart vs B Dortmund @ 4.33 with SportingBet (odds worsened) Back Celta Vigo vs Barcelona @ 8.5 with Boylesports (odds worsened) Back Zaragoza vs Real Madrid @ 8.00 with Bwin (odds worsened) Back Roda vs PSV @ 8 with Bet365 (odds unchanged) Plenty of selections and we need a couple of winners to get us into profit

Right then...as I have to get up early tomorrow to watch the mighty Spurs take on Swansea, I am placing my bets now Back Sunderland vs Man Utd @ 6.00 with Bet365 (Odds unchanged) 0-1 Back Aston Villa vs Liverpool @ 5.4 with Betvictor (Odds improved) 1-2 Back Troyes vs St Etienne @ 4.2 with Bwin (odds improved) 2-2 Back Stade Brest vs Lille @ 5.2 with Betvictor (odds improved) 1-2 Back Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Leverkusen @ 4.33 with Bet365 (odds unchanged) 1-4 Back Stuttgart vs B Dortmund @ 4.33 with SportingBet (odds worsened) 1-2 Back Celta Vigo vs Barcelona @ 8.5 with Boylesports (odds worsened) 2-2 Back Zaragoza vs Real Madrid @ 8.00 with Bwin (odds worsened) 1-1 Back Roda vs PSV @ 8 with Bet365 (odds unchanged) 2-2 Plenty of selections and we need a couple of winners to get us into profit
Well plenty of draws to get excited about, but ultimately no home wins so a very bad day at the office Will be hoping to redeem ourselves next week

Re: Backing No Chance Homers Ok after the debacle of last week, we are dusted down and ready to go again Back West Brom vs Arsenal @ 4.33 with Coral Back Reims vs Lyon @ 4.2 with Betway Back E Frankfurt vs B Munich @ 7.75 with Pinnacle Back the draw for Willem II vs PSV @ 6.3 with Pinnacle

Ok after the debacle of last week, we are dusted down and ready to go again Back West Brom vs Arsenal @ 4.33 with Coral AWAY WIN Back Reims vs Lyon @ 4.2 with Betway HOME WIN Back E Frankfurt vs B Munich @ 7.75 with Pinnacle AWAY WIN Back the draw for Willem II vs PSV @ 6.3 with Pinnacle AWAY WIN
A win to break the losing streak but we need a few more of them to break back into profit So to this week Back Reading vs Liverpool @ 7.65 with Pinnacle Back Stoke vs Man Utd @ 6.7 with Pinnacle Back the Draw for Troyes vs PSG @ 4.07 with Pinnacle Back Gr Furth vs Dortmund @ 8 with Betvictor Back Zaragoza vs Barcelona @ 9 with Pinnacle Back A Bilbao vs Read Madrid @ 7.5 with Pinnacle Back Roda vs Vitesse @ 4.2 with 888Sport Back Den Haag vs Twente @ 4.6 with Pinnacle Back Waalwijk vs Feyenoord @ 4.33 with Sportingbet Lots of bets and I am taking these prices as they look much better value than currently being offered elsewhere