Sunderland v Arsenal > Sat 9th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Arsenal (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Arsenal > Sat 9th February If I am correct the Gunners have recorded 2 wins in a row only once this season. Moreover, they never have easy games against Sunderland. Leaning towards a draw here, or Both to Score might be a safer option based on previous meetings between these two sides.

Both Teams to score 1.8 @ Betfair - This looks like a good price to me as I would have put it closer to 1.65 or 1.7 I am confident that Arsenal will score with Walcott, Podolski and Giroud In good form and Cuellar is out for Sunderland so that weakens them at the back. Sunderland however do have some good attacking players with Graham, Fletcher, Johnson and Sessegnon and I think Arsenal will struggle to keep Sunderland out even if Vermaelen is back. Arsenal have kept just 2 clean sheets in their last 17 away games. Good Luck all Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Sunderland v Arsenal > Sat 9th February Arsenal are not that good in defense and they concede quite often. Moreover, Sunderland is not an easy opponent for them and they have managed only 1 win in the last 5 visits to the Stadium of Light. Moreover, Sunderland have scored in all of the said 5 games. Arsenal have managed 2 straight wins in the Premier League only in once in December, so it is hard for me to see them winning this one. But with front line they have I can see them scoring at least 1 goal, but can't see them keeping a clean sheet. Both to Score @ 1.73 William Hill

Re: Sunderland v Arsenal > Sat 9th February Sunderland +0.75AH @ 1.83 (Pinnacle) 4/10 I don't think a price below evens is justified for Arsenal here. They have only won 4 out of 12 away games, and even last season when they ended up with 70 points (which would be probably the best case scenario for them now this season) they still won less than 50% of their away games. Sunderland are a lower mid-table side after having picked up a few wins recently, and they're decent at home as well, so they probably entail your average EPL away game...a type of game Arsenal don't win 52% of the time, as the odds would suggest. I expect Danny Graham to be fired up on his home debut, I also expect the international break to affect Arsenal more than Sunderland, these are other factors involved in my choice of bet. Value is on Sunderland in my opinion.

Re: Sunderland v Arsenal > Sat 9th February arsenal are still to ineffective and laboured team and now with injuires it just adds to their problems. taking into account that they seem always primarly focused on their defensive vulnerabilities its always takes away from their potent attack. ultimately the value is with sunderland who play good at home and maybe too good for the newbie arsenal kids

Re: Sunderland v Arsenal > Sat 9th February Under 2.5 @ 2.05 pinnacle Sunderland with 5 clean sheets in their last 7 home games which included the likes of Man City and Swansea will not make it easy for Arsenal to score there. As for the Gunners their away form has seen them get 2 wins, 3 draws and a loss in their last 6 away games with 4 of these games going under. These two teams tend to go under when they meet as they have had low scoring games in 9 of their last 11 meetings in all competitions which includes 5 of their last 6 in Sunderland.

Re: Sunderland v Arsenal > Sat 9th February Sunderland are a very organised side and are tough to break down but there is not mauch creativity in the side. Other than Fletcher there are no real goalscoring threats in their side where Arsenal have many players capable of goals (Walcott, Giroud, Podolski, Cazorla). I can't see an upset here as Sunderland have won just 1 game against a team in the top half this season (1W 5D 7L). Arsenal have a good record against Sunderland with 3W 3D 0L from their last 6 H2H's and losing just 1 of their last 9 trips to the North East in the PL (W3 D5 1L). I agree with you guys that the game is likely to be unders, however, with Arsenal you just never know as we are more than capable over scoring goals with Giroud and Walcott having purple patches lately but we will nearly always concede! I think Sunderland will be vigilant and stick to their tasks in the first half but we will manage to break them down eventually when their legs start to tire. 0.5pts HT/FT (Draw/Arsenal) @ 17/4 BetVictor