Super League 2013 - Round 1

kevshat

The new season is almost here :nana. [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 1 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salford City Reds v Wigan Warriors (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Huddersfield Giants (16:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Wakefield Wildcats (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v Catalans Dragons (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Widnes Vikings (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 1 Im keeping this short and sweet.The bet of the round has to be Wigan -20, Salford are in a bad spot at the minute,lost most of their star players and have only just been taken over and guaranteed a spot in the superleague this season.They might be buoyed by the takeover but nothing can take away the fact they have a makeshift side full of u20's and not one of there team could make Wigans 17.I think Wigan will win by 40+ so the 20 handicap is a good bet in my view.

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 1 TV game preview: 4pts Hull FC (+10) to beat Leeds 4/5 Betfred I think this will be a bit of a bruising Yorkshire derby and I don’t see there being a lot in it in the end. I really like the look of Hull FC this season and I think they are being given a bit too much of a start with a 10pt start. Leeds aren’t the best starters to a season traditionally so even if they get off to a winning start I’m not convinced it will be by more than 10pts against the quality of this Hull side so I’ll take the visitors with that start. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-hull-fc-betting-hull-fc-look-to-be-getting-too-much-of-a-start-in-the-season-opener

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 1 I can see the Leeds Hull game being a very close hard fought season opener for both teams. I'm looking forward to seeing Joel Moon at centre for Leeds. I tipped him at Salford as one to watch regarding anytime tryscorers and I can only see his chances of scoring improving at Leeds but at 11/10 he's a bit short for me today. I'm plumping for a ex Leeds player in Gareth Ellis, while not a scorer of a lot of tries in his career he's no stranger to crossing the line and I believe his return from Australia and his first game being at Headingley points to him scoring. Gareth Ellis Anytime scorer 4/1 @ Skybet

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 1 This bet screams overs to me; I know its the first game of the season but I feel that Leeds always start their season slowly and I think Hull could cross the line multiple times and since Leeds seem to like adding extra pressure to themselves (they seem to play better from behind) I think they'll cross the line multiple times too. it'll be 26 - 24 to the Rhinos I'm plumping for Over 42.5 Points!

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 1 Saturday TV preview: 4pts St Helens (-12) to beat Huddersfield 10/11 Ladbrokes I like St Helens here. I think the new signings will give them the extra dimension they sometimes lacked last season, in particular Willie Manu and with Nathan Brown eager to get one over his old side I think Saints will be bang on it from the start here. Huddersfield will want to win this one possibly more than any other game this season but they just lack a little bit of power in the forwards and they can only rely on Brough for so much. I think Saints will kick off their season with a comfortable win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/st-helens-vs-huddersfield-betting-saints-can-open-up-their-season-with-a-comfortable-win-over-huddersfield