** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

January 28 - February 3

Re: January 28 - February 3

Back Bryan/Bryan vs Melo/Soares - Over 34.5 games for a 3/10 stake at 1.87 with Unibet Not sure what this line is all about, but Melo and Soares should be able to cover it against the Bryans today. The Brazilians were playing excellent tennis together last year and have a 2-1 record against the Bryans, so you would expect them to take something from this match today, especially with so much on the line. They might not be able to beat the Americans, but this line can be covered even in three tight sets and looks a touch low to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/melo-soares-vs-bryan-bryan-betting-the-brazilians-should-trouble-the-bryans-in-the-davis-cup
Excellent call here, I bet in-play on Melo/Soares to satisfying effect.

Re: January 28 - February 3 A few from me today: S. Lisicki (+1.5 Sets) vs M. Kirilenko (-1.5 Sets) for Match @ 2.31 with Pinnacle Kirilenko has been amazing this tournament, I was especially impressed with her win against Vesnina who had only previously lost to Azarenka this year. Kirilenko has had 2 wins over top 50 players also defeating Cirstea effortlessly (although Cirstea played a terrible match). Kirilenko has been impressive on serve and off it

Re: January 28 - February 3 ...whereas Lisicki has struggled on-serve, especially on the first serve. I expect this to be pretty clear cut if the form from their last two matches carries over. M. Barthel to beat Errani @ 1.625 with Pinnacle I'm also keen on Barthel to win here. She's been playing aggressive but controlled rallies and has defeated Bartoli as well as others of note. Errani has progressed twice from retirement and beat Suarez Navarro in an entertaining match. I just think the indoor conditions suit Barthel and she'll outhit Errani over the course of the match. Apologies for the post above, I still can't edit so needed to continue onto this post.