1.30 Lingfield + other races

Re: 1.30 Lingfield I was just coming to post the same thoughts. Callan and Jarvis both have great records here. Main concern is the drift from 4/1 to 7/1. Either the stable dont fancy it or it's simply just drifted. Im gonna chance the second option as I think 7/1 is too big. May have left it at shorter as I dont like backing shortpriced newcomers but this I will take. The other for consideration at a good price for me is A.Perrett's Turners Touch. Came 5th here in a similiar eventlast month but reportedly ran green. Perrett has a good record here and if the horse has come on for that first run could be involved in the finish. Currently around 8/1.

Re: 1.30 Lingfield + other races Since theres only one meeting on today, it gives plenty of time to make a good pick. The 2.00 race is full of poor horses and form is bare, but i like, Gravardlax, its unexposed at the trip but shapes as if he can figure strongly in a modest race like this. He stayed on well over a mile and a half at Southwell a fortnight ago and he could be the surprise package of the race if Brian Reilly can get him into a rhythm. Reilly is a more than capable jock who i rate highly and he takes off 3 pound, this really should get a place here at least :hope

Re: 1.30 Lingfield + other races Fancy today also running in the next, JENNVERSE, as we seen in the 1st a good jock can be the difference between winning and losing, T Quinn is up here and we all know what form hes in, 2 rides today, 1st ones gone down, so hopeful that hes here for this, should be about 5 - 8/1 so a brilliant bet in my eyes. The forecast favourite won in a grade higher lto and rated the main danger, we should be big enough to do e/w as a saver.