** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Thursday 24th of Feb Selection

superdaz

Now i know that my all weather horses havnt struck, to be quite frank im crap on that surface anyway. As one would see im much better at picking out horses that win over the jumps. As seen in a previous post below JORDANS LAD. Now you can follow me if you like but if you dont, i wont be affended :D Now onto the selection... After a much improved effort last time Shadow Jumper 420 should be hard to beat at Southwell. He ran a couple of good races in Ireland last summer but was beaten miles in his first 2 starts here. But he has at last learned to settle now judged on his last run when headed close home over 6 furlong. This is a furlong further but the rest are moderate and Shadow Jumper can out-class them.

Re: Thursday 24th of Feb Selection Today i picked... 2.00 Capitana (ew) 12/1 3rd :clap 2.30 Alikat (w) 11/10 3rd :cry 3.00 Specular (w) 9/4 1st :clap 3.35 Gold Medallist (w) 4/6 1st :clap 4.10 Kelantan (w) 9/4 1st :clap 4.40 Lancastrian Jet (w) 4/1 2nd :cry 5.10 Harley (ew) 7/1