** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

South Africa vs New Zealand - ODI Series

kevshat

After being beaten in a T20 series and battered out of sight in the test series New Zealand hope to restore a little bit of pride when they take on South Africa in a three match ODI series which begins on Saturday. All three matches are live on Sky in the UK. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Sat Jan 19 08:00 GMT | 10:00 local 08:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st ODI - South Africa v New Zealand Boland Park, Paarl [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 32.png 18 - 28° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Tue Jan 22 12:30 GMT | 14:30 local 12:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd ODI - South Africa v New Zealand De Beers Diamond Oval, Kimberley [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 32.png 18 - 34° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Fri Jan 25 12:30 GMT | 14:30 local 12:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd ODI - South Africa v New Zealand Senwes Park, Potchefstroom [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: South Africa vs New Zealand - ODI Series Series preview: 5pts South Africa to win ODI series 3-0 11/10 Stan James I fully expect this series to be much of the same as the tour so far. New Zealand did win one of the T20 matches but it needed a stunning knock from Martin Guptill to bring that home and he’s done little since. This South Africa bowling attack has dominated the Kiwi batsmen all tour and I see no reason why they won’t do that for three more matches. Even if they rest and rotate their bowlers the replacements have been on top and I only see this series ending 3-0 to the home side. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-new-zealand-odi-series-betting-south-africa-should-dominate-odi-series-just-like-test-series

Re: South Africa vs New Zealand - ODI Series 1st ODI preview: 4pts D.Steyn's Performance Pts - 40&Over 8/11 Bet365 I think Dale Steyn will go well in this match. He has terrorised the Kiwi batsmen throughout this tour so far and now that they have to attack him I think he’s in for even more of a good time. He bowls in the main wicket taking overs so I think his performance target which needs him to get two wickets looks a bit on the low side as he could easily go on to get 3 or 4, particularly if he bowls at the tail. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-new-zealand-1st-odi-betting-dale-steyn-can-continue-to-damage-the-kiwi-batting-line-up

Re: South Africa vs New Zealand - ODI Series 2nd ODI preview: 4pts New Zealand to hit most 6's 6/4 Bet365 The bet I like in this match is for New Zealand to hit the most sixes. Traditionally they are the much bigger hitting side and I think they can show that here now that they have the confidence of a win behind them. One of South Africa’s bigger six hitters won’t play as De Villiers is banned and there’s also talk of Dale Steyn being rested too. New Zealand’s batting isn’t the best it can be but the likes of Guptill, Nicol, McCullum and Watling can all clear the ropes which makes New Zealand to hit the most 6’s attractive enough to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-new-zealand-2nd-odi-betting-new-zealand-look-good-value-to-hit-the-most-6-s-in-2nd-odi

Re: South Africa vs New Zealand - ODI Series 3rd ODI preview: 4pts K.Williamson's Performance Pts - 40&Over 4/5 Bet365 Kane Williamson has had a good series so far and his magnificent 145 not out in the last ODI was the catalyst for New Zealand winning the series but in the first ODI he took four wickets so he has shown he can score in three ways in terms of performance points which makes me think the 34pt target for him in this game is a little low. He’s covered it with a good day with the bat and a good day with the ball so a combination of the two should see him comfortably past 34pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-new-zealand-3rd-odi-betting-kane-williamson-can-round-off-series-with-another-good-performance

Re: South Africa vs New Zealand - ODI Series South Africa v New Zealand 3rd ODI New Zealand 3.40 Sporting Bet The odds attracted me here. NZ have won first two ODIs. Cricket is so much about momentum and NZ still have failure of Tests and 20/20 ringing in their ears. Williamson, Mclenaghan, McCullum (s?) have all been in fine form and other NZ players too. SA arguably are in a mess. Senior players are missing and I think they are there for the taking again today. Both teams are focussing on forthcoming series so it may be a low-key affair but I think this also gives NZ an edge.