BBOTD - Saturday 12th of January

13.25 Lingfield: My Own Way Home @ 11/2 VC Very good effort here at Lingfield last week I think as she travelled well turning for home but found herself short of room from 2f out there as she was sort of in a sandwich between two other horses. She really had to fight for a gap and was brave to took the slightest of space. She finished very strongly eventually when finally some space opened up to land the 2nd place. She's never won on the All-Weather yet but don't think the surface is a problem and on the evidence of her turf form she'd be well handicapped as she's on her last winning mark. This race here is a better one no doubt, but she can race of a feather weight and should relish the expected true pace thanks to Waabel who is another one I really like here but I feel he could set it up perfectly for My Own Way Home.

Re: BBOTD - Saturday 12th of January 1535 warwick 1pt win major malarkey 11/1 stanjames finished 2nd on its seasonal debut in the midlands national after 224 days off, hopeful that after a 35 day lay off, it will be fresh to run a big race here, this may be its distance

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.