Dubai Carnival

cpo

I know it's not everyones cup of tea so I thought instead of clogging up the days flat racing thread or daily chat thread, I would start a separate thread just for Dubai bets or general chit chat? It gets underway properly on Thursday and there looks to be some very good racing over there. There are a couple of horses I am really interested in for different reasons. Firstly Rex Imperator who I thought was going to be a world beater but his form tailed off quite badly in his last few runs and it will be interesting to see what sort of form he returns in. The other one is Balmont Mast who is progressing rapidly on the all weather and has turned into a real top class sprinter. I think he could be one to follow over there for a trainer who does well with his runners in Dubai. As usual I think Godolphin are worth following with nearly all of their runners but I will have a proper look at the racing tomorrow.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.