APAT/poker.co.uk The Baker's Dozen League - Mondays from 7th Jan

avongirl

For APAT players new and existing. (Details abridged from APAT site, for full details see here ) :ok

APAT in conjunction with Rich Baker are proud to present... The Baker's Dozen A new, and very special, 12 week league taking place on APATOnline - in aid of Muscular Dystrophy Format
  • €3 + 0.30 to play each week
  • 19:30GMT Monday night start time, with 30 minutes of late registration.
  • 5,000 starting stack, 12 minute levels.
  • Best 8 of 12 weekly scores count. (though you can play as little or as many times as you like)
  • 40% of every €3 entry goes to Muscular Dystrophy via Carl's JustGiving page (see: http://www.justgiving.com/Carl-Pilgrim).
  • 60% of every €3 entry goes into the prizepool, to be kept back and paid out at end of 12 week period in the form of APAT WCOAP seats (see below)

Prizes 1st: APAT WCOAP Passport (Main Event entry, and 2 side events). Value £220. Other prizes: 1 x APAT WCOAP Main Event entry for every £110 in the prizepool. Scoring For this series we'll be using a F1-stylee scoring system, like so: 1st. 25 2nd. 18 3rd. 15 4th. 12 5th. 10 6th. 8 7th. 6 8th. 4 9th. 2 10th. 1 Game Dates Monday 7th January Monday 14th January Monday 21st January Monday 28th January Monday 4th February Monday 11th February Monday 18th February Monday 25th February Monday 4th March Monday 11th March Monday 18th March Monday 25th March

Re: APAT/poker.co.uk The Baker's Dozen League - Mondays from 7th Jan Well done Helen, 12th for me. Lost half my stack when my mouse decided to flicker at the same moment I clicked to fold. Managed to call an all in with KJo and lost. Apart from that it was a very enjoyable game with a nice structure.

Re: APAT/poker.co.uk The Baker's Dozen League - Mondays from 7th Jan Well done Helen, those games are for such a good cause. I didn't last too long in the APAT game, I was multitasking playing that one, the Stan James and cooking and dishing up a roast lamb dinner at the same time! I am getting a bit old for this multitasking will have to have sandwiches next Monday!

Re: APAT/poker.co.uk The Baker's Dozen League - Mondays from 7th Jan Thanks all. I haven't multi-tabled much recently. Guess I was paying more attention to this APAT game than I was to the PL Stans and variant games, and my cooking isn't nearly as exciting as Nellie's!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...