Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm )

Rules:

• Top 16 finishers from the BBOTD Final table will qualify, minimum required bets will be needed which is 10
  • Pairings seeded from finishing position, 1v16, 2v15 and so on.
  • Matches will be played on each of the Saturdays of that month.
  • 3 Selections required each round, plus reserves if you desire.
  • 1pt Win or 0.50pt EW can be selected, if no stake included a win bet will be awarded.
  • Player with most profit will go forward to the next round, if a tie, a playoff will be played on the following day.
  • First come first served basis, player can not have the same selection as his opponent in his 3 main picks, if this happens it will be regarded as a loser, reserves will not be used in this case.
  • The deadline for bets to be posted is 2pm
  • All 3 selections must be posted at the same time in one post, no 10 minute ruling but before the 2pm deadline.
  • Selections can not be changed once your opponent has posted.
  • Multiple horses frome the same race is allowed.
  • Reserves can be added in case of NR's but not if you or your opponents bet has started, so it makes sense to post the reserves in the original post.
  • Horses can be posted after the deadline if a meeting is abandoned for any reason which includes selections.
  • Prices can be taken as per the BBOTD rules.

If a player doesnt show up the opponent will go through regardless of his results. If both dont show up another chance will be given on the next day. If they still dont show the highest loser will progress. screenshot20130104at003.png Reserves; Smith17 Fintron Boulder5111 Lodge Cpo BillyHills Blazing Bailey The Reserve players are welcome to post selections in case of no-shows (there is always one or two) and will take their place in the draw on the basis of seedings. Good Luck All:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) Billy I am afraid that while I could take part in the first two rounds, I know i will be on holiday for the 19th and can not post any selections. Due to this it is best if I sit this out this time and allow someone else a run at winning!

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) Ok, thanks guys for letting me know. Revised draw in top post, we have lost two from the reserve list already and we have 3 players in the Cup that havnt posted yet this year so added more reserves and they will be used if and when required, may need to look at this for the future as it clearly doesnt work. :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) I've not posted this year yet BH, but I'll be back on later with my selections. Haven't had much time on my hands this week but will be back in BBOTD from tomorrow. Hope that's okay mate. Cheers, Gavlar.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) Bit boring as all my selections come from Newcastle tomorrow. Looking to pass my BBOTD knockout comp record of round 1... Haha! 13:05 Newcastle: 1pt win Peaks Of Fire @ 7/2 BetVictor (BOG) 13:40 Newcastle: Royal Mackintosh @ 7/2 PaddyPower (BOG) 14:15 Newcastle: Mini The Minx @ 11/4 PaddyPower (BOG) Best of luck everybody. Gavlar

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) Sorry, forgot to add that all previous posted are 1 pt win selections. Also, forgot to write my reserve just in case... 15:20 Chepstow: 0.5 each way Arbor Supreme @ 33/1 Bet365 (BOG) What a mess I've made of this thread... Sorry guys!

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) Good luck Aidy mate! 2.25 Sandown - 1pt win Royal Boy @ 3/1 (PP) 2.45 Chepstow - 1pt win Fred The Shred @ 8/1 (Bet365) 3.20 Chepstow - 0.5pts e/w Soll @ 12/1 (PP) Res: 2.40 Wincanton - 1pt win Mr Gardner @ 10/1 (Hills) 1.35 Chepstow - 0.5pts e/w Zamdy Man @ 20/1 (PP)

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) Sandown 3.40pm - Katenko - 0.5pt EW - 7-1 Stan James (BOG) Sandown 1.50pm - Williams Wishes - 1pt WIN - 5-4 Paddypower (BOG) Wincanton 3.15pm - The Big Freeze - 1pt WIN - 11-4 BetVictor (BOG) Reserves: Across The Bay 3.40pm Sandown 10-1 Bet365 Across The Bay 3.20pm Chepstow 25-1 Bet365 Fruity O Rooney 3.40pm Sandown 8-1 Bet365 Idarah 1.50pm Sandown 18-1 Bet365

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) Head-to-head. Good luck Corky :ok 0.5 pts ew UNIVERSAL SOLDIER 1520 chepstow 10/1 Betfred BOG 1 pt win UNE ARTISTE 1245 sandown 5/2 Betfred BOG 1 pt win ARTHURIAN LEGEND 1300 chepstow 2/1 Paddy Power BOG Reserves - 0.5 pts ew CARRICKBOY 2.10 Chepstow 7/1 Bet Victor BOG 1 pt win MELODIC RENDEZVOUS 2.25 Sandown 7/2 Betfred BOG

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) For Two 1.15 Sandown. 1 pt win. 4/9 Bet365 (bog) Fantasy Fighter 1.25 Lingfield. 0.5 pts ew. 12/1 Bet365 (bog) Swnymor 1.35 Chepstow. 1 pt win. 3/1 Bet365 (bog) Reserves - Royal Mackintosh 1.40 Newcastle. 1 pt win. 5/1 Bet365 (bog) Falcon Island 1.50 Sandown. 0.5 pts ew. 10/1 Bet365 (bog) Good luck Steve.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm ) Still 4 to post from the main draw Wizzkid, Youwin..., NeilM and Markmywords 2 reserves posted; Smith and Cpo ______________________________________ If needed; 225 San: Royal Boy 300 San: Ifyouletmefinish 135 Chp: Caid Du Berlais res; 320 Chp: Soll EW All SP

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Knockout Cup 1st Round ~( Deadline Saturday 2pm )

Sandown 3.40pm - Katenko - 0.5pt EW - 7-1 Stan James (BOG) Sandown 1.50pm - Williams Wishes - 1pt WIN - 5-4 Paddypower (BOG) Wincanton 3.15pm - The Big Freeze - 1pt WIN - 11-4 BetVictor (BOG) Reserves: Across The Bay 3.40pm Sandown 10-1 Bet365 Across The Bay 3.20pm Chepstow 25-1 Bet365 Fruity O Rooney 3.40pm Sandown 8-1 Bet365 Idarah 1.50pm Sandown 18-1 Bet365
2 winners and a 2nd (put it to win though) from my 3 but I have no idea who I am up against with the no shows and change of opponent etc. I don't think winsomelosesome posted so do I then face Smith17? Hoping I've made the next round. :hope