Newcastle United v Metalist Kharkiv > Thurs 14th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Metalist Kharkiv (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: Newcastle United v Metalist Kharkiv > Thurs 14th February 4pts Newcastle to beat Metalist Kharkiv 6/5 Betfred Metalist Kharkiv are likely to have a bit of a go in this tie which should make it an entertaining one. Newcastle came through the group stage without ever really being at full strength but they are getting back to the side which went so well in the Premier League last season and I believe that level of performance will be good enough in this match. Newcastle have quality in the key areas and while this might be tight I think they can secure a lead to take to the Ukraine with them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-metalist-kharkiv-betting-newcastle-s-quality-can-give-them-a-first-leg-lead

Re: Newcastle United v Metalist Kharkiv > Thurs 14th February Alan Pardew says: "It'll be a strong side. We want to have more European nights at St James' Park," "We finished fifth in the Premier League last season but we haven't really had that team to put out at any stage of this competition. "Now I am back to a team that's very similar to the one I had last year in terms of strength and quality - Yohan Cabaye, Steven Taylor, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Moussa Sissoko - they have strengthened our hand, so for sure we are looking stronger in this competition." After this words I think Newcastle will take this competition very seriously. For me Newcastle wil try to win this with bigger margin and go to Ukraine without pressure and save some players for the premier division relegation battle. Metalist sold thier big star Taison and buy 32 old Krasnoperov from Vorskla and their fomer player Jaja from Al Ahli. I think for these will be hard to replace Taison. Not forget that Metalist have not played competitive matches since 6th december. My bets for this game wil be: Newcastle 2.20 bet365 Newcastle -1AH 3.20 bet365

Re: Newcastle United v Metalist Kharkiv > Thurs 14th February I sow Metalist when they played against Dinamo Buc. and they are a top team IMO. They have some skilful players and I think they can win this tie. Today will be harder for them, but I think Metalist can leave with a draw from Great Britain.