League 1 > 4th Jan - 5th Jan

Aidymac

Re: League 1 > 4th Jan - 5th Jan I will take Swindon today. Good Form and User "swindonfan" has say it. Swindon with a little "Winter Breake" between 21.12.-01.01. And today only Missing Defender Mc Eveley and Striker Storey. Carlisle Lost last Game and before last Game they Win 2 "Must-Win" Games at home against Hartlepool and Bury. Today Carlisle will be without Captain Thirlwell. So i take Swindon to win with 3pts @ 1.57 by Ladbrokes

Re: League 1 > 4th Jan - 5th Jan I am also using Swindon straight win at 1,50 in double with Villareal 1x for a progression i am making. I am leaning towards speculating bet, let's say i am trying to make some cash, even if i know that it is not wise to bet on very low odds too often. On another little treble i am using Swindon and Fiorentina straight wins. On the other lastone, i use Lazio, Fiorentina and Milan. Talking about Swindon, i like quite a lot this team and it's mentality, they are in form, and i think they can really make promotion this year, because for the little that i have in knowledging this team, the players are quite good quality. They are in form, and playing with confidence, let's hope this not turn in to complacency today, they know how important it is to win home games, and even if Carlisle is going there with some addings in their squad, i feel this will end with an home win. I hope that they will not play for bookies today, given the fact this is a quite public bet, but today there are an infinity of public bets,... so why always me(mine?) Balotelly stile

Re: League 1 > 4th Jan - 5th Jan Crewe V Stevenage Crewe's last 2 homes games beating Bury 1-0 & Carlisle 1-0, Last 4 games 3 wins & 1 loss. That loss being against Tranmere Away so no embarrassment there. Stevenage last 2 away games losing to Walsall & beating bottom club Hartlepool however their last 4 games - 3 losses & 1 win - Crewe are likely to be unchanged as they look to build on their superb run of four straight League One wins at Gresty Road. Striker Patrick Agyemang is unlikely to be fit after coming off with a hamstring injury against Walsall. Crewe to win odds 2.25 betvictor

Re: League 1 > 4th Jan - 5th Jan I think Crewe-Stevenage can be ending with a Draw. Sure Stevenage not good in Form, but away the play better and have take 7 times all 3 Points from an Away Game.

Re: League 1 > 4th Jan - 5th Jan

As a Walsall season ticket holder I can tell you that putting any big money or relying on us to help you win (what may seem) some easy money on paper would be a big mistake. We are notoriously hard to bet, frequently beating teams we should have no chance against and then losing games we should be winning. Our form has turned around a little recently, but we are still a strange side. We have some decent attacking players but a very youthful side that lacks experience from back to front and thus if we dont take the chances we create we are always liable to lose a goal at the other end, making us very hard to actually nail a result down to. On actual team news, the good news for Pompey is that we are again going to be missing our leading and best player Florent Cuvelier from the midfield after he went off with another hamstring injury only 10 minutes into his return against Stevenage, the bad news is that in-form (and probably our only real attacking thread without Flo) Febian Brandy is back, having scored a few goals recently and generally looking like creating something he is without a doubt my man to watch for us. Overall I'd say its a hard bet to call, I certainly wont be backing either team with any kind of stake, especially now ourselves have dropped from 1/1 - > 5/6 .. However I do believe there is some good money to be won if you are willing and interested to have a real look into things. I quite fancy both sides to grab a goal, given Pompey are like a sieve at the back and we have the third worst defence in the division. Both Teams to score 1.66 @Bet365 Febian Brandy to score 1st & Walsall to win 3/1 @WilliamHill Febian Brandy to score 1st 5/1 @WilliamHill
Quite pleased with my predictions here, the only surprise is that both teams didn't score. I reckon a lot of punters will have backed that instead of Walsall to win straight up. Brandy in good form again, had a feeling he'd score the 1st goal, hence naming him above. Did anyone back him to score? Thought it was quite a comfortable performance, after an opening 20 minutes or so where Pompey looked marginally the better side. As soon as we scored the 1st goal the confidence drained from Portsmouth and we could have gone on to score 4 or 5 in the end, dominating the chances and shots on/off target. 4 wins in 5 now and some deserved plaudits. It was a needed victory anyway considering the games we have coming up in the next few weeks. PNE away, Bournemouth at home.

Re: League 1 > 4th Jan - 5th Jan Swindon + Doncaster DOUBLE @2,49 (bet365) 2/10 For Swindon you've already said everything. Doncaster does not play very well at home lately, but Colchester is the team that plays really bad football, in the 13 games away they gave 9 and conceded 24 goals. I do not know what else to say, except that Doncaster must win this match. ;)

Re: League 1 > 4th Jan - 5th Jan

I will take Swindon today. Good Form and User "swindonfan" has say it. Swindon with a little "Winter Breake" between 21.12.-01.01. And today only Missing Defender Mc Eveley and Striker Storey. Carlisle Lost last Game and before last Game they Win 2 "Must-Win" Games at home against Hartlepool and Bury. Today Carlisle will be without Captain Thirlwell. So i take Swindon to win with 3pts @ 1.57 by Ladbrokes
Swindon FT 4:0 :D