** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Do I Need To Offset or Hedge?

Re: Do I Need To Offset or Hedge? First of all nice picks. You have a £5 treble, yes as we stand right now on BF, 1.46 Man u,,2.5 cardiff, 3.6 Sheff. Its difficult with multiples, when not 1 has come in yet, and its far to early, I would not lay any of them at this stage, I would get my thinking cap on and do some hours work into who can possibly upset this bet, You will get some tasty prices for those teams that can win these leagues, a total of about 6 or 7 imo, and have a single on all to cover your liabilities, and maybe able to see some profit if one was to let you down. You could wait, till mid march, till the picture comes clearer, and by then IMO the profit will look decent in any circumstance, I think your in a strong position at the moment, which will only get stronger. GL

Re: Do I Need To Offset or Hedge? Fingers crossed for us all then, I've never won anything that big. Premiership football with Cardiff has just been a pipe dream, but then again so was seeing them at Wembley. I've now been four times !! It's also my weekly treb now Man U, Bluebirds & Blades. Paid last week, fancying it tommoz as well.. Good luck to all.

Re: Do I Need To Offset or Hedge?

Fingers crossed for us all then, I've never won anything that big. Premiership football with Cardiff has just been a pipe dream, but then again so was seeing them at Wembley. I've now been four times !! It's also my weekly treb now Man U, Bluebirds & Blades. Paid last week, fancying it tommoz as well.. Good luck to all.
Sheff utd, are looking creaky...Hope they pull it together for you