Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Manchester City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December big value on the under 2,5 @ 2,05 City is awfull going forward and this price is only.given to the fear of the big names. They are very cautious in their approach and have no problem waiting for their goal. Their big strenght is the defence which will guarentee them many clean sheets. with that tight sxhedule they will not go all out attacking after scoring. Norwich needs to tighten up again looking a bit loose the last weeks. an inspired chelsea was too much for them but an uninspired city might be similar to their games vs man u and arsenal.

Re: Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December Man City to beat Norwich @ 1.61 Betfair This price has sneaked up from 1.55 earlier in the week so not too much of a difference. I usually tend to avoid top sides against mid table teams at relatively short odds but I have looked at the games this week (and the odds) and wouldn't feel strongly about backing any result bar this. City have a good record against Norwich and although either City are not in any sort of form, I believe that Norwich's strength lies with set pieces, something which City are suitable to deal with and are usually expertly organised and have the physique to cope. Hart has struggled this season, especially long shots, but usually deals with set pieces well. There is not a lot to say about City's attack, who have most offensive players fit and raring to go, especially after Mancini's strong words about "soft attack" in the week. At this moment I can't see Manchester City having two non-results in a row so I expect a narrow win. Stat- On the last nine occasions that Manchester City have lost a Premier League match, they have bounced straight back with a win :hope

Re: Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December Okay, this will be a nice sized play for me here as I see a great opportunity in this game. Man City is coming off an 0-1 loss to a strong home Sunderland team. They've fallen 7 points behind their cross town rivals, and now have another challenging road game against a game Norwich side who have already scalped Arsenal and Man United at home 1-0 and just lost to Chelsea 1-0 at home. Norwich at home this year in 9 games has 17 points and allowed only 9 goals (only scoring 10 at home) Man City away this year in 9 games has 16 points and allowed only 7 goals (while scoring 12) This one has under written all over it, right? NOPE. Not in my eyes. This one is a strong play on the over, and here are my thoughts. City coming off a shut out needs to figure out a way to score, moreso, need to find a lineup that puts pressure/goals on the opposition. I think this is precisely the game that the get an attacking lineup out there. No more of the probing soccer, passing around, looking for the right shot. That is not working and Mancini needs to get this across to his team. They have too much talent out there, Silva, Aguero, Tevez/Dzeko, they need to play to goal, and not tinker around any more. They will have chances on set pieces and need to find the final touch to get the ball in the net. Norwich on the other hand is not a side to be trifled with, and they do not exactly park the bus out there, in particular at home. Sondgrass is perhaps the most underrated, unappreciated player in the entire league. He is a high quality player. And no matter if Holt starts, or Hoolahan, or even both, they have the talent to put pressure on a weakened City defense. It's impossible to predict goals in any league, the best you can do is predict chances, and I fully expect this to be a game full of chances. City must do their best to find a way to put teams away, they can't afford to be ******* about, keeping lesser opposition in the game, and allow them to steal points from them. Norwich doesn't necessarily need the points in this one, but I think they have to feel they can secure at least a draw, if not a win at home (as they have already proved that no one is above them at home). I do expect City to win, but I think either side can put up 2 goals here. City 3-1 victory in this one, and gives me my money.

Re: Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December Norwich - Man City Man City to win with one goal 3.75 bet365 Carrow Road had become something of a fortress for Norwich this season. They not scoring many goals but not concede too 5-2-2 and 10-9 goals margin. Man City are not in best form, especially away from home. Their away active is 4-4-1 with 12-7. Two of their 4 wins are with 1 golat other two with two goals. I watch Norwich against Chelsea, they play for 0-0 and lost 0-1. I thing this will be the same game like before 3 days. GL.

Re: Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December man, it's raining everywhere in england, should suit better for defending sides. all things considered, i expect to see a game similar to newcastle-city, city being clinical this time unlike the sunderland game, perhaps they cover -1 handicap as well. slight difference might be that norwich would satisfy for a point, but this approach was proven wrong in chelsea game...

Re: Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December there are no signs that man city will suddenly play fluent offensive football. what you think they should do and what they do is totally different. Norwich has the ability to shut out the opposition for a narrow game. They did that with every top team and will try to do it with city again.. why shouldnt they? they dont have thw ability to impose an offensive game on city. city is the strongest defensive team in the league bar none..espacialy when you look at their form .

Re: Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December

man' date=' it's raining everywhere in england, should suit better for defending sides. all things considered, i expect to see a game similar to newcastle-city, city being clinical this time unlike the sunderland game, perhaps they cover -1 handicap as well. slight difference might be that norwich would satisfy for a point, but this approach was proven wrong in chelsea game...[/quote'] for example london looks not like heavy rain. where do you see really bad conditions?

man' date=' it's raining everywhere in england, should suit better for defending sides. all things considered, i expect to see a game similar to newcastle-city, city being clinical this time unlike the sunderland game, perhaps they cover -1 handicap as well. slight difference might be that norwich would satisfy for a point, but this approach was proven wrong in chelsea game...[/quote'] I also expect City to win here. The question is whether there is some value to be found. Probably 0:1 or 0:2 in my eyes. They cannot allow to drop points again here with United being 7 points clear already.

there are no signs that man city will suddenly play fluent offensive football. what you think they should do and what they do is totally different. Norwich has the ability to shut out the opposition for a narrow game. They did that with every top team and will try to do it with city again.. why shouldnt they? they dont have thw ability to impose an offensive game on city. city is the strongest defensive team in the league bar none..espacialy when you look at their form .
i never said they would play fluent game of football, just the opposite, sit back and wait for opponent to make a mistake or to come to them what they punish so well. if norwich would choose to play same game as against chelsea, they are bound to concede. i think people are slightly mislead by sunderland game, not the bookies though, it seems...

@ notoriouspunter i check accuweather, they are most "accu"rate :) and they say that it rains everywhere in time of games, so...
yeah yeah. Im not saying it doesnt rain. Im saying there are different rains ;) For example London: Light rains and then showers with winds around 22 kmh. yesterday no rain. This means Pitches should be in rather good condition and the forecast for matchtime doesnt look like storm or anything what you dont have on a normal day in england. That gives me the conclusion that it wont affect the matches in a drastic way. Just think of the wigan - arsenal game where heavy rain soaked the pitch and during the game it was hard to see and it clearly affected the game. Nothing like that forecasted. Tough at Norwich there is a good amount of wind.

Re: Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December i really do think that rain influenced united-newcastle game more than ferguson's selection, i really do! as far as norwich is concerned, since both don't play long balls or use too much of long range shots, perhaps it won't bother the whole game much. hmmmm, wind of 22 km/h does sound strong to me, in combination with showers, well, don't know, would skip i think...

i never said they would play fluent game of football' date=' just the opposite, sit back and wait for opponent to make a mistake or to come to them what they punish so well. if norwich would choose to play same game as against chelsea, they are bound to concede. i think people are slightly mislead by sunderland game, not the bookies though, it seems...[/quote'] The thing is Norwich had some pretty decent games at home where they didnt make much mistakes espacially vs. opposition that isnt playing a fluent game. Chelsea looked very variable and Norwich had problems with that. City looks kind of heavy legged and one dimensional. I dont know how that can happen with this array at talent, and Im waiting every weak for them to improve big time, but it doesnt happen. No matter what squad available. Their offensive form is just horrible given their talent. Odds on man city reflect that everyone including the punters thinks that man city is man city and can pull out a narrow win using their individual quality. And this is what happens often enough so it would be suicidal by the bookies to give any better odds. I just think given Norwichs strong home record that this is the game you dont want to punt on City. I think Sunderland loss was unfortunate but it was also a typical city performance. Probably it will work this time again. A narrow 1:0 win at the end of 2nd half. Then again they trashed Norwich last season 6:1. Everything possible but not for me for this price away from home. Everyone is adding some percantage when they play vs. city and city looks tired of that. They just dont look hungry enough this season.

i really do think that rain influenced united-newcastle game more than ferguson's selection' date=' i really do! as far as norwich is concerned, since both don't play long balls or use too much of long range shots, perhaps it won't bother the whole game much. hmmmm, wind of 22 km/h does sound strong to me, in combination with showers, well, don't know, would skip i think...[/quote'] hehe sounds like the weather channel on here now. 22 kmh is rated as a small to medium breeze. up from 38 kmh you speak about strong wind. So the wind at Norwich will bother the players but wont influence the game in a way that the ball is influenced.. Weather in London games will be ok and nothing special.

Re: Norwich City v Manchester City > Sat 29th December Man City -1.5 @ 2.58 pinnacle Important game for Man City as they look to stay in touch with Man Utd and they know they cannot keep dropping points. They look like they have caught Norwich at a good time to play them as they have lsot 3 of their last 4 games, and have conceded 11 goals in their last 5 games. Man City lost at Sunderland, where they have a poor record at, but had beaten Readin 1-0 at home and Newcastle 3-1 on the road prior to that, and like them to bounce back with an emphatic win as they did beat Norwich both times last year, 5-1 at home and 6-1 at Norwich. Norwich are coming off two tough games in the last week in losing to Chelsea and West Brom and hard to see them being able to stop the quality that City has, as fatigue will hit them later on

Norwich - Man City Man City to win with one goal 3.75 bet365 Carrow Road had become something of a fortress for Norwich this season. They not scoring many goals but not concede too 5-2-2 and 10-9 goals margin. Man City are not in best form, especially away from home. Their away active is 4-4-1 with 12-7. Two of their 4 wins are with 1 golat other two with two goals. I watch Norwich against Chelsea, they play for 0-0 and lost 0-1. I thing this will be the same game like before 3 days. GL.
bet won:cheers