England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 29

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Newport County (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Woking (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Grimsby Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Alfreton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Hyde FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stockport County v AFC Telford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Kidderminster Harriers (17:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 29 I am amazed Kiddie are still 22/1 (25s with Paddy but they are only e/w first 2) to win the League. They have had their bad run of form at the start of the season and have put together a pretty impressive run of results. Keeping Matt in Jan is obviously important but they are the first team to put such an impressive run together and the price shouldn't be that big at the current time.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 29 [h=3]7:30am Pitch Inspection[/h] Looks like game will be off There will be a pitch inspection at Edgar Street at 7:30am on Saturday to determine whether Hereford United's game against Newport County can go ahead. An initial inspection has taken place on the Edgar Street pitch, which was deemed unplayable on Friday afternoon. Heavy rain is forecast to fall early on Saturday morning and through to the scheduled kick-off at 12:30pm. However, the Football Conference have instructed the Bulls to arrange a further inspection at 7:30am on Saturday morning. An announcement will be made shortly after 7:30am on Saturday morning here on the Official Hereford United Website.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 29 TV game preview: 4pts Kidderminster to beat Forest Green 2/1 Stan James As a Luton fan I’ve seen both these sides close up this season and I must admit of all the top sides I thought Forest Green were by far the most limited. Kidderminster are absolutely buzzing at the minute and in Jamille Matt they have one of the hottest players in the division right now. Forest Green are under pressure to get a result here else they might start to fall away but with their strong attacking options it is Kidderminster I expect to come through this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forest-green-vs-kidderminster-betting-kidderminster-can-make-it-eight-in-a-row-at-the-new-lawn

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 29 I think the TV game is tough to call as from what I can tell FGR are playing well at the moment without getting the results and should have got something out of the Newport game so think they will start winning again very soon. Obviously Kiddie are flying to and it could be argued that they are a little bigger than they should be. I just hope the game is on as it should be a cracker to watch. On the subject of FGR it seems as if they are going to be spending cash next month based on an interview with the chairman in the local paper that I read whilst I was back at home.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 29 My only spread play so far is a buy of total goals in Stockport/Telford, at 3 with Sporting and Spreadex. There is a danger that conditions will favour a stalemate but both sides have been particularly vulnerable recently and neither side is quite as shot-shy as their recent record suggests.