** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Iran Persian Golf Cup (Pro League) > 25th December

Foolad V Damash Gilan Over 2.5 goals @ 2.05 - bet365. Correct Score saver = 1-1 @ 6.5 - bet365. Tbh I almost had a heart attack when I saw this price... I would say it should be around 1.60 here for this sort of result to occur. I can understand why the odds here are over evens because the percentage of games that have gone over 2.5 goals in the Persian League are about 34%, but both these sides average a fair amount of goals. Foolad average the highest amount of goals in their games from the whole league @ 2.82 a game. Damash Gilan average 2.29 a game. Foolad have gone over 2.5 goals in nine out of their seventeen league fixtures this season. Damash Gilan have gone over 2.5 goals slightly less times, at five. Foolad have the best scoring record at home from the league, while away they have the joint third worst defensive record in the league. Damash haven't scored many away but they do have the third worst defensive record in the league, at seventeen conceded. Damash have conceded fourteen in their last five away fixtures, while Foolad have gone over 2.5 goals in their last four home fixtures, scoring and conceding in each game. Head to heads wise, they generally provide open fixtures. With three out of the four previous head to heads here ending with more than two goals. The other encounter ended 1-1. I believe Damash will either open up completely here, or end up scoring themselves as Foolad seem pretty open to me.

Mes Kerman V Sepahan Over 2.5 goals @ 2.15 - bet365. Another game I fancy to go over in a normally tight league. If we look at the head to heads goals have been a precursor where these two are concerned. With four out of the last five head to heads here finishing with more than two goals. The other finished 1-1. Even when Sepahan have been at home fifteen goals have been scored between the two teams in seven encounters. Both to score has come off a couple of times, with only a couple of 1-0 scores to Sepahan. Sepahan are top so I think they will obviously be the more dominant side, but away from home both to score has come off in four out of their last five away fixtures, with only one of the last five aways going over 2.5 goals - that may seem like a poor thing to base a bet around, but it's the fact they've been conceding which makes me not really trust their defence here. And at over evens I think it's worth a shot here.

Foolad V Damash Gilan Over 2.5 goals @ 2.05 - bet365. Correct Score saver = 1-1 @ 6.5 - bet365. Tbh I almost had a heart attack when I saw this price... I would say it should be around 1.60 here for this sort of result to occur. I can understand why the odds here are over evens because the percentage of games that have gone over 2.5 goals in the Persian League are about 34%, but both these sides average a fair amount of goals. Foolad average the highest amount of goals in their games from the whole league @ 2.82 a game. Damash Gilan average 2.29 a game. Foolad have gone over 2.5 goals in nine out of their seventeen league fixtures this season. Damash Gilan have gone over 2.5 goals slightly less times, at five. Foolad have the best scoring record at home from the league, while away they have the joint third worst defensive record in the league. Damash haven't scored many away but they do have the third worst defensive record in the league, at seventeen conceded. Damash have conceded fourteen in their last five away fixtures, while Foolad have gone over 2.5 goals in their last four home fixtures, scoring and conceding in each game. Head to heads wise, they generally provide open fixtures. With three out of the four previous head to heads here ending with more than two goals. The other encounter ended 1-1. I believe Damash will either open up completely here, or end up scoring themselves as Foolad seem pretty open to me.
2-1 after 60 minutes .... Bet won :ok

Mes Kerman V Sepahan Over 2.5 goals @ 2.15 - bet365. Another game I fancy to go over in a normally tight league. If we look at the head to heads goals have been a precursor where these two are concerned. With four out of the last five head to heads here finishing with more than two goals. The other finished 1-1. Even when Sepahan have been at home fifteen goals have been scored between the two teams in seven encounters. Both to score has come off a couple of times, with only a couple of 1-0 scores to Sepahan. Sepahan are top so I think they will obviously be the more dominant side, but away from home both to score has come off in four out of their last five away fixtures, with only one of the last five aways going over 2.5 goals - that may seem like a poor thing to base a bet around, but it's the fact they've been conceding which makes me not really trust their defence here. And at over evens I think it's worth a shot here.
Looks like this one's going to finish 1-0 :( ... Happy with the bet as Mes Kerman took an early first half lead, and there was enough in the game, but Sepahan couldn't regain a foothold...

• 4 months later...

Re: Iran Persian Golf Cup (Pro League) > 25th December Happens like clockwork: Iran’s media, parliament and proxies ratchet up their efforts to discredit the IAEA just before the quarterly Board of Governors meeting– this time set for early June. As far as we can tell, the heat’s usually turned up 10 days or so before the meeting– apparently to pre-empt publication of Amano’s report, disseminated to member states (and usually leaked) beforehand.

• 1 month later...

Re: Iran Persian Golf Cup (Pro League) > 25th December Seyed Houssein Mousavian is ecstatic these days. His mentor, Iran’s president-elect Hassan Rouhani, is back in the spotlight – and after months of sheer boredom (we can barely remember the last time we wrote about him), Mousavian’s loved again. He’s all over the place again: here writing a NYT op-ed, there giving a quote– and renewed twitter excitement in between. What bliss. Read the full post about persian league

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Iran Persian Golf Cup (Pro League) > 25th December This is one of hardest leagues in Asia to Predict , Just becuase all teams same level and they fight hard and if they miss some key players then easy to Replace . and Only about EST and PER games On TV , Others teams we dont see them Unless they face EST or PER