** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series

kevshat

Pakistan head for a rare tour of India this week with the series beginning on Xmas Day with the first of 2 T20's before a 3 match ODI series going into the New Year. All five matches are live on Sky for those of you who want an alternative to the Queen on Xmas Day :lol. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Tue Dec 25 13:30 GMT | 19:00 local 13:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st T20I - India v Pakistan M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 30.png 15 - 28° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Fri Dec 28 11:30 GMT | 17:00 local 11:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd T20I - India v Pakistan Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Dec 30 03:30 GMT | 09:00 local 03:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st ODI - India v Pakistan MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Thu Jan 3 06:30 GMT | 12:00 local 06:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd ODI - India v Pakistan Eden Gardens, Kolkata [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Jan 6 06:30 GMT | 12:00 local 06:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd ODI - India v Pakistan Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series 1st T20 preview: 4pts Over 8.5 6's 5/6 William Hill We don’t really know how well Pakistan will play given that they are coming into this series cold but one thing we do know is that this ground is one of the smallest in India if not world cricket so I expect to see a lot of sixes in this match. We’ve seen in Bangalore matches in the IPL that the ball flies a long way here but that the boundaries are pretty short and with the likes of Yuvraj, Kohli on his home ground, Rahane, Dhoni, Raina, the Akmal’s and Afridi we’ve got enough hitters to see at least 9 sixes if not a whole lot more. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-pakistan-1st-t20-betting-expect-to-see-a-lot-of-sixes-on-small-bangalore-ground

Re: India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series I really can't see why India are favourites for this. A few days after their 'redemption' against Englands B team in the Indian format of the game was quite literally smashed out of the ground, the last team they would want to be facing is Pakistan, and I think the tourists will be smelling blood here. Without Yuvy Inida would have been comprehensively beaten by England in both games (imo!). I think Pakistan will stack up to him when he bowls, and the rest of India's attack could go for an absolute cricket score here on this ground. I think 2.26 is a more than reasonable price for Pakistan, and I would probably have backed them as low as 1.8 - 1.9. I guess the good old dew factor will come into play here, so I'm obviously hoping Pakistan win the toss and bat first. If they do I will be looking for them to post 200 on the runs market if they play as aggressively as they can do.

1st T20 India over 161.5 runs 5/6 bet365 India bat down to 8 where Jadeja is slated to come in, The ground in Bangalore isn't the biggest and likely the ball will come onto the bat, traditionally a high scoring IPL venue, Ajmal is a danger but with India selecting 3 quicks, am expecting a deck which won't be overly spinner friendly.

Re: India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series

I guess the good old dew factor will come into play here, so I'm obviously hoping Pakistan win the toss and bat first. If they do I will be looking for them to post 200 on the runs market if they play as aggressively as they can do.
Apologies if this misled anyone, having re-read this it is pure nonsense! I of course meant to say Pakistan win the toss and bowl first. Had they batted first I would have backed them for a big total on the runs market. Really shouldnt post whilst trying to balance a baby in one arm and pretending to listen to the missus bleating at the same time!

Re: India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series 2nd T20 preview: 4pts Pakistan to win 2nd T20 6/5 Stan James Pakistan will have taken a lot of positives out of the first match, not just because they won but also because they have so much more to offer, especially with the bat. With the ball they are tight at the start, squeeze hard in the middle and are deadly at the death and they are very hard to beat in this format of the game. We saw against England that India’s bowling attack isn’t good enough and their batting line up lacks the glue to hold innings together as we saw in the first match. There’s no reason why Pakistan should be odds against here so I’m happy to take them at the price. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-pakistan-2nd-t20-betting-pakistan-can-sew-up-second-t20-and-the-series

Re: India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series Agree there Kev, can't understand why India are favs again. Kumar was a revelation at the beginning of the Pak innings and they obviously didn't know what hit them. They will be more prepared this time I would think, and can't see them being three down that early on. Even if he is as brutal second time out, there is no back up for him from the rest of the attack so it will just be a case of seeing out his overs, which Hafeez and Shaoib did with amazing patience and professionalism given the circumstances they found themselves in. Pakistan are just too strong for India in every department and can only see a repeat of the other night, though this time maybe not as close.

Re: India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series 1st ODI preview: 4pts India to win 1st ODI 4/6 BetVictor In many ways this entire series will all depend on how well Pakistan bat but that is certainly the case in this match on what is generally a good batting wicket. Batting is India’s strength and we know they will go well but Pakistan often struggle to pace an innings over 50 overs with the likes of Misbah guilty of getting bogged down so that batting expertise India have give them the edge to me even at a shortish price. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-pakistan-1st-odi-betting-india-s-batsmen-can-give-them-the-edge-in-the-series-opener

Re: India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series 3 pts Umar Gul top Pakistan series bowler 10/3 Ladbrokes First post for some time, but intend posting more during the coming year as time allows. To my mind, the only serious competition in this market is, clearly, Ajmal and at the odds I think it's worth taking Gul here. There's no doubt Ajmal has had a tremendous 2 years, but Gul's recent performances against India are the equal of Ajmal's - they both have 9 wickets each in the last 5 games, although Gul has taken his in 32.5 overs compared to 47.5 overs for Ajmal (thanks to Cricinfo statsguru for that one!). In addition, it's worth pointing out that of those 5 games, Gul played three prior to 2011, when, arguably, he wasn't quite the bowler he is now. He's very likely to be bowling at the death when India are going for runs and taking more chances and he's proved over the last few years what a quality late-innings performer he is. Also taking into account that, compared with other nations, India are better players of spin, then this looks a very good value bet to me.

Re: India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series 2nd ODI preview: 4pts Pakistan to win 2nd ODI 6/5 William Hill Pakistan have to be a bit of value in this match. Part time bowlers don’t really have the same effect in ODI’s these days with less protection in the outfield. Pakistan’s bowling attack is up there with the best in the world. There’s simply no relief from it so when they bat well they will win a lot more matches than they lose. This wicket is expected to be good for batting so I will take the chance they bat well here and if they do their bowlers should ensure they win the game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-pakistan-2nd-odi-betting-pakistan-s-bowlers-can-secure-the-series-in-kolkata

Re: India vs Pakistan - 2xT20 International & ODI Series 3rd ODI preview: 4pts Pakistan to win 3rd ODI 11/10 Bet365 Although Pakistan have already won the series, they have been so dominant in the series that even if they make changes I still think they can win this match. India are having big issues with the bat in this series and if Dhoni is ruled out that can’t be a good thing as he’s the only one who has offered any resistance for India with the bat so far. Pakistan’s bowling attack seems dominant and it can dominate again here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-pakistan-3rd-odi-betting-pakistan-can-complete-a-series-sweep-in-delhi