BBOTD Sunday 23rd December

130 Thurles: Joxer (11/4 BetVic) Out tomorrow all day so will put this up now; Joxer receives a handy 10lbs from the odds on fav Midnight Game here and i reckon it could be close between them so at the prices the selection looks fair value in what looks a two horse race. Last year they ran together and there was only half a length between them, admittedly the fav was impressive last time out but a chance is taken with Joxer on an otherwise uninspiring day. Happy Xmas lads:ok

Re: BBOTD Sunday 23rd December *Robertstown Rover > Thurles 1:00 > WIN @ 7/2 Paddy Power BOG* Robertstown is an area near my parish back home in Limerick, but this horse has an exceptional chance to follow up here. It bolted up last time out in a decent handicap, winning by 12 lengths on heavy going over this trip. Is up 7 pounds, but has a 5 pound claimer on board, is bottom weight here, has heavy ground again, and a repeat performance should see it win. Whiskey And Red is the favourite because Davy Russell is on board and was impressive last time out, but my selection looks better treated and should be favourite for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.