I’m looking for a partner for start-up betting project in the UK

Hello Let me introduce myself. My experience in betting began in 2004. Since then my overall turnover was about 20 000 000 usd. P/L was about 500 000 usd. I used to bet mainly horse racing and tennis. I worked in bookies such as WillHill, Ladbrokes, VcBet and so on. I had about 150 accounts, but unfortunately all my accounts are closed by bookies nowadays. Due to this I want to continue my betting work in offline bookies, but due to my full employment (betting wasn’t my only source of income) I couldn’t arrive into UK and continue my work there. That’s why I’m looking for a partner for start-up betting project in the UK. Work would be in offline bookie shops. I have a system which works only in bookies (not Betfair). It was used by me during 2006 and 2011. System is fully automated and has web access. Brief stats 2008-2011 [TABLE=class: grid, width: 400]

[TR] [TD]Bets[/TD] [TD]10 202 (+1 831 =78 -8293)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Turnover[/TD] [TD]1 895 903 usd[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]P/L[/TD] [TD]180 869 usd[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Roi[/TD] [TD]9,54%[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Prob (week profit)[/TD] [TD]~70%[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] *first bets was larger. Last half of the 2011 average bet was about 10 usd due to bookie limits. Conditions: I’d like to work with partner who involved in betting horse racing and love it as much as I do. There’re no requirements in experience and knowledge in horse racing. Also I’d like to work with partner who I can trust. The main thing of this work is to place bets which were generated by this system. Financial conditions would be discussed, but the main amount would be from percent of P/L. And I’m watching P/L is about at least 10 000 usd per month. Any questions – please PM. Any additional information about offer and betting system – please PM.

Re: I’m looking for a partner for start-up betting project in the UK So since end of 2011, you have not been using your said system? If so how bad do you think things have got in trying to put bets on? A system, mmm,,I always have hairs stand up on my neck when the word is mentioned. In my experience if something looks to good to be true, it probably is. Good luck with your fishing.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.