Sunday Million Assault - 2013

andybell666

Sunday Million Assault - 2013  

1. 1.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sunday Million Assault - 2013 Just checked the last updated scheduel - see post 75 - i was not meant to be playing - it was a free week with me playign my second game on March 24th. I think I will stick to this as this Sunday is now looking doubtful and also I want to try and stick to our advertised schedule as best as possible......so it will be left to Al to show us how it is done this Sunday.....GL!

updated... Jan 13th - andybell666 - failed Jan 20th - andyfmfb - cancelled due to illness Jan 27th - Goldenjaguar Feb 3rd - FearMe Feb 10th - burnleyjoe Feb 17th - herbert10 Feb 24th Mar 3rd - teaulc Mar 10th - renaan Mar 17th - andyfmfb Mar 24th- andybell666 Mar 31st - ooblio

Re: Sunday Million Assault - 2013 sorry guys, can someone take my place this weekend, i know its short notice but a lot of things going on at the moment at home and we are moving house next weekend and i need all the cash i can get together. if possible put me down for the week after Ooblio. thanks in advance for your understanding. Al

Re: Sunday Million Assault - 2013 I agree to a certain extent - although not the end of the world.....in starting this my aim was to do it ten weeks in a row so we would have some momentum, to get committment from participants and also to complete it in Q1 2013 so that we could possibly re-run the fun in Q2 if we had been successful. Anyway, we are where we are so the updated scheulde as far as I can see is as follows: Jan 13th - andybell666 - failed Jan 20th - andyfmfb - cancelled due to illness - rescheduled for March 17th Jan 27th - Goldenjaguar - completed Feb 3rd - FearMe - completed Feb 10th - burnleyjoe - completed Feb 17th - herbert10 - completed Feb 24th Mar 3rd - teaulc - cancelled due to moving house - re-scheduled for April Mar 10th - renaan Mar 17th - andyfmfb Mar 24th- andybell666 Mar 31st - ooblio April 7th - teaulc So, as it stands we are half way through with zero return - not ideal but it can still be easily turned around.....heads up guys.......positive thoughts....