Flat Racing > Wednesday 12th of December

Aidymac

*Beat Route > Lingfield 3:00 > WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG* Course and distance winner that caught the eye behind Focail Maith last time out. Although it finished 9th, it travelled really well, and just as it was about to deliver a good run it was blocked off, and was eased down at the finish. I am certain it would have went close that day with a clear passage and with a bit of luck tomorrow it can go close. Seb Sanders is on for the first time which is surprising, but he has done a tad better than usual over the past few weeks on the AW.

*Beat Route > Lingfield 3:00 > WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG* Course and distance winner that caught the eye behind Focail Maith last time out. Although it finished 9th, it travelled really well, and just as it was about to deliver a good run it was blocked off, and was eased down at the finish. I am certain it would have went close that day with a clear passage and with a bit of luck tomorrow it can go close. Seb Sanders is on for the first time which is surprising, but he has done a tad better than usual over the past few weeks on the AW.
Backed this lto and was not impressed!! Drifted like a barge in the last 5 minutes of betting and the jockey spent the first half of the race wrestling with the horse, expanding loads of energy and going the long way round. Ducked in behind runners coming into the straight and whilst this sounds worse than the reality, it wouldn't surprise me if he comes good tomorrow. I won't be backing him but good luck regardless...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.